We are the Dark Knights!
Tell us your name to have full access the castle.

We are the Dark Knights!

The Dark Knights Castle. All roads lead home. Welcome home, fellow knight!

HomeRegisterLog in

Clan RolePlay: A New Age OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ameril Mirinder
Active Knight

Location : In your nightmare's second worse nightmare. I'm not in it's first worse nightmare because that one is filled with nigh-invincible paladins.

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age OOC   Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:14 pm

Name: Ameril Mirinder
Marital Status: Single.
Family: Two other Doom Mages, but their exact relation is unknown...
Race: Doom Mage.
Class/Occupation: Doom Mage.

Appearance: He wears a black robe with a hood that seems to completely cover his entire body. He is visible on seven different dimensions. On the first dimension, which is the one most people see, his seemingly normal attire is displayed. On the next four dimensions, dark red symbols shine out, creating seemingly random combinations of runes of power that invoke powerful spells. On the sixth dimension, you can see and realize that his entire robe is actually one huge spell, and on the seventh dimension, you can see Ameril's mana flowing around him like radiation, which explains why small animals fall dead near him.

Type: Doom Mage

Height: 6'6.6

Weight: 13 lb

Eyes: Nobody's ever seen his face, so nobody knows. and he isn't sharing.

Hair: See The Eye section.

Skin: See the eye section.

Clothing/Armor: A black Arcane robe that almost glows with power. Mages who stared at it liken it with the sun in terms of how much it will hurt your eyes.

Weapons: Doom Magic

Defensive Items: Attacking is his only defense.

Skills/Abilities: Doom magic that could make thirteen supreme master Doom Knights cry and run home to their undead puppies.

Spells: Every Doom spell. I won't list them here, because I don't feel like wasting twenty years of my life typing.

Weaknesses: If you throw the one ring into Mt. Doom his powers will... Wait, wrong story. If you put an interesting book in front of him, he will almost certainly drop what he's doing and read it. He reads at a rate of ten normal size pages a minute, so a two hundred page book will buy you twenty minutes to run away.

Personality: Cold, cruel, and quite aware of how ridiculously powerful he is. He enjoys doing horrific and cruel things to people, such as posing riddles so hard that their brains explode, and then taking their souls in exchange for telling them the answer. He also enjoys throwing dwarven boss-fight priests at people, just to see them fight. He also likes longcat's opposite, tacgnol.

History: I believe that it is suffice to say that Ameril was one of those people who go around peddling doom weapons and making deals with people for their souls during much of history. Then the Dark Knights were formed and Ameril felt like joining, so he did.[/shortness] When he is angered, he has been known to rip out peoples souls and either give them to his pet squid Cutholoo, or just eat them himself.

Done : D
Back to top Go down
Gengkiskan
Chef o' Doom & Doom Knight Major

Dragonfable Account : 36303032

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age OOC   Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:22 am

Good story! We are in need of another insane member to join us! Very Happy So I guess ur char will look some what like mysterious stranger with the hood thing?

Forum Modistrator, Retired Leader

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age OOC   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:28 pm

Good, Mirinder, you may post at whatever time you wish.
I also edited my bio to include all of my spells... there may seem like many of them, but most of them are weak spells, with long regen times...
And Gengkiskan, just a reminder since you are so active and here all the time, you can post in the RP whenever you like, as well.

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age OOC   Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:14 am

Thx Gavon! Good idea I'm having now, how about we also post pictures of chars that resembles (or atleast looks a bit like) our imaginative RP char? I edited my post and posted mine. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age OOC   Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:24 pm

We could do the image thing, that sounds like a great idea.
I plan on getting lordkaho to draw Gavon soon, though, so I'll have you all beat.

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age OOC   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:12 am

Cool! And I'm always figuring on how you look, so finally I'll get to see your char! santa

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age OOC   Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:52 pm

so many people apply for the clan RP...but nobodies posted in it. PPL! Y U NO MAKE CLAN STORY?!!

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age OOC   Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:48 am

Clan story??? Can u give an example of it? (I'm totally lost) confused

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age OOC   Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:21 pm

The Clan Roleplay, he means the Clan Roleplay that this is a discussion for.

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age OOC   Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:41 am

Gengkiskan is walking to a newly made Dedark knights castle, the castle looks dark and initmidating, evil, and cool in a way. He walks into the long, dark balcony until he reaches the main hall, where he found his other clan members. The Rock, Dart, Gavon, Edoc, Dragos, Ameril, Dark Vindicator, and a lot of other people. They greet each other and sat down at the main table. Gengkiskan then flicked his fingers to order the waiter to bring in his gruesome dishes, which he made in his name of the Chef of Doom. They eat by the dim candlelight as the lightning rumbles ahead. lol! (This's quite vagues though, it'd be good if others come with a more intriguing description of the castle)

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age OOC   Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:29 pm

Excuse me, my good man, but this is the OOC (Out Of Character) thread. The thread where you will post your In Character posts can be found here: http://thedarkknights2.forumotion.com/t85-clan-roleplay-a-new-age

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age OOC   Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:42 am

I just notice that there's two seperately different threads! But still didn't understand on In Character and OOC though...

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age OOC   Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:31 pm

In character is your roleplay character

out of character is the real you. So say in your stories your character spoke in a certain way (maybe using words like "thee" or "forsooth") you would talk like that in character. And talk normal out of character. In character is basically your story, out of character is just you normally

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age OOC   Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:22 pm

So isn't the message I posted considered OOC already? I haven't come up with the feeling to add old language like thee and thy to my language yet.

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age OOC   Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:58 pm

well, OOC isnt just language. and in character doesnt always mean you have to talk like that, i was just using an example

when you tell a story about what your character is doing, or what he did, while in within the fantasy realm of your story, that's in character. So yes you spoke like it was OOC, but you still told a story of a sorts, so it'd be in character

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age OOC   Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:44 pm

Gengkiskan is we alking to the castle of the dark knights, his clan. He has an instant thought that the castle was super cool from the first him he sees it, and wonder who design such a dark, doomy and awesome castle. I look at my watch, and cried out, "I'm totally late! It's already 9:50!" Then I run full speed through the castle gates.
Like this?

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age OOC   Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:45 pm

yep, that'd be in character my friend

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age OOC   Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:02 am

So OOC is like real story, like I go to school, get pissed off, and punch some guy? (I'm quite nut-headed in understanding new things)

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age OOC   Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:14 am

yep OOC is the normal everyday stuff, in character is the fiction

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age OOC   Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:31 am

Finally I got it! But sadly, my life doesn't have that a lot of interesting stuffs to talk about. Sad

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age OOC   Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:45 am

You know, the OOC isn't for talking about your life, it is for talking about the Roleplay.

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age OOC   Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:33 am

Now I'm even more confused, so Roleplaying is like acting like in a story, like we do in writing our back story and being Doom Emperor and Chef of Doom. Then what is Out of Character Roleplaying? (I'm getting really really really confused now) confused confused confused

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age OOC   Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:52 am

Well, gavon, I hand the torch to you

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age OOC   Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:26 am

OOC is like I roleplay the character that normally isn't me but is still story? Like if I roleplay to be the monstrous KAA, in OOC I must roleplay to be a pyromancer instead? Or what is it? confused

Active Knight

Location : In your nightmare's second worse nightmare. I'm not in it's first worse nightmare because that one is filled with nigh-invincible paladins.

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age OOC   Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:10 pm

I HATE NON-RP'ERS WHO DON'T KNOW THE RULES! KILL IT WITH FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/stopsraging]

IC: This is the story. It's where you hack up paladins and corrupt unicorns, and just all around have fun playing as what you pretend to be, or in this case maybe actually are, in that roleplay.

OOC: This is where you talk about the roleplay. You can still talk in character, but you know everything that's going on, you can work with other people to help advance the story here, and you basically control the show from this point.

So, to be frank, IC is the puppet show and OOC is where the puppet masters sit.

On another note, Gavon, can you somehow provoke a large(5,000,000) army of paladins to attack the headquarter's so I can show off my near god-like power we can eliminate those foul-smelling golden maggots and then put them into a rehab center for paladins(Essentially, we corrupt their souls and force convince them to join the Dark Knights as lesser Death knights.) and then we march upon a nearby paladin fort to go kill/corrupt those guys to.

How's that sound?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age OOC   

Back to top Go down

Clan RolePlay: A New Age OOC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
We are the Dark Knights! :: The Library :: Scribes Discussion-