We are the Dark Knights!
Tell us your name to have full access the castle.

We are the Dark Knights!

The Dark Knights Castle. All roads lead home. Welcome home, fellow knight!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Clan RolePlay: A New Age

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gavon Felarian
Forum Modistrator, Retired Leader

PostSubject: Clan RolePlay: A New Age   Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:21 pm

A new age was upon us.
Not just upon us, but upon the land, and all shall know of it.
It was a going to be a long age, a dawn of honor and darkness.
But the people of Lore shall come out of it all the better.
And all shall know why.

Gavon Felarian closed the book, and set his quill down on the table. He was in a large room, nearly 70 stories up in the Dark Knights castle. The room was dark, for Gavon did not need light to write, and was roughly 30 feet across in diameter.
His desk stood in the middle of the room, and a set of double doors behind him lead to a balcony. The set of double doors in front of him lead to a long hall. Book shelves lined the walls in this room, all of them full and all of them bearing the stamp of Gavon Felarian.
Today was a quite day, except for footsteps echoing in from the hall, even through the closed double doors. Gavon stood up, showing his full five feet and eleven inches of height. He stood there for a moment, listening to the sounds to be heard.
Gavon's searched the room for a moment, his green eyes darting back and forth, and his black hair, which reached down to the middle of his ears, ruffled in a nonexistent breeze.
Gavon bent down and snatched the book he was writing in up, then slowly strode across the room. Once he reached the book shelves he shoved the small black book in with the other books. A small laugh resounded in the back of his mind, but he pushed it out. Gavon stood there rigid, eyes distant.
A knock on the door brought him back to the world.
"Enter." Gavon spoke, his voice soft but tinged with hate and sorrow. A young page pushed the door open and took a step inside the room, before bowing his head and holding his hands behind his back.
"It is time to begin your morning rituals, Sir Felarian." The page spoke reverently. Gavon stood with his back turned to the page for a moment.
"I KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS, YOU FOOL." Gavon exploded and whipped about, bringing a pocket watch soaring through the air. The pocket watch went straight through the pages forehead.
Gavon brought a hand to his face and more laughing sounded in his head.
He strode over to the double doors leading to the balcony, his lean form allowing him to move faster, and his black armor seeming to encumber him not at all, and flung them wide.
Sunlight came pouring into the room, and it glittered off of the black armor Gavon wore, armor trimmed with gold and obsidian.
"A new age is upon us, brothers!" Gavon shouted into the open sky.
A chorus of "Hurrah's" came pounding back at him.
Soon the world was theirs.

Plague Crow

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age   Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:58 pm

Abathur yawned, he was still sleepy. He had just made a tour yesterday to their newest recruit, the female werewolf Zacky Gates, he liked her. He was sure she'd make a fine Dark Knights.

He pushed away those thoughts as he remembered that he was really hungry. He took his pokewatch engraved with runes out of his pocket and noticed that the paige should have brought him his lunch already, he left his room and went to the mess hall to see were his lunch was
Back to top Go down
Zacky Gates
srsly?

Location : In my dream world where everything is made of red meat and blood! :D

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age   Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:55 am

Zacky was in her bed sleeping.Since it was the morning and nanturaly,she didnt like mornings.She also didnt like being woken up alot more then mornings.Her royal gurad,who was standing outisde of her room all night would wake her but he didnt want to feel her warth,especialy during the morning.That's obviously a no-no or he'll be put to death,so he just letted her sleep in until elary afternoon for the sake of his life.She was also kind of how should I say,not decent at the moment.So just coming in would make her even madder.
Back to top Go down
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/showprofile.asp?memId=463675
Dart Ichimonji
Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age   Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:35 am

Dart heard the cry from High Lord Gavons room, his voice rang out even to the training grounds. With his words, a restlessness stirred within him, and the recruits could see it.

"What are we!?" Dart yelled to the line of new members. He was one of the best melee fighters in the clan, so it was only natural he train the newbies.

"Dark Knights!" they said, like a well oiled machine. Again, and again they repeated this chant. Finally it ceased down. Dart nodded his approval, and chose one of the newest members in the clan.

After the training, often called brutal by the recruites, Dart retired back to the main section of the castle. He liked standing on the high roof of the castle and looking at the ever present moon in Amityvale, the castle granted him a view even as far off as that.

"I see your brothers are rising quickly." a voice said in his head. Ichimonji

"Yes, friend. Soon, we will rule, and Lore will know a Darkness surpassing that of anything that Stranger could bring." Dart replied out loud.

With another sense of pride, he shouted out to the world below, "WHAT ARE WE!?", and then he heard every voice rise to his call, "Unstoppable."

"Perfect."

Dragonfable Account : 36303032

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age   Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:57 am

Gengkiskan wakes up, he was in a big, spacious room decorated with fin black marble and obsidian rocks, along with some golden decorations.

"This seems like a fine morning, I guess I'll need to get going soon"

He walks out of his room into a long hallway, then at the end of the hall, not so far away, was a set of double doors to an even bigger room.

He walks into the big room. It was kind of like a kitchen with all the knives and pans and cups, but kitchens don't usually have dead bodies, many different kinds of insects, and some poisonous looking plants and animals inside.

"Now, what dish should I made for The Dark Knights members to eat today? Dog Pinata? Or Cooked mealworms? This is becoming a hard choice..." The Chef O' Doom mutters to himself, the echoe ringing through the darkness of the halls of the Dark Knights, coming out of the Kitchen of Everlasting Doom.

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age   Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:55 pm

Dart went back down to his home in the castle, the Training Grounds. He had a room if he wanted it, but he still hardly ever left the grounds.

"Rock! Get over here!" He yelled out to the line of soldiers. One strong looker soldier came out. Rock, the Doom Lieutenant of the clan. He was good, but could still be better.

"Yes Sir!" he yelled.

Dart unsheathed his sword, unclasped his armor, and threw them on the ground. "Cut me." Dart commanded. Rock seemed confused so he said it again, "Cut me, now."

The Rock shrugged and swung his blade with all his might at Dart. The blade connected, but it barely left a scratch on Darts body. "Wondering why that didn't work?" He asked. The rock nodded, looking even more confused.

Dart turned to the line of soldiers, "Simple words boys : When you attack, you kill. No holding back. Now get to push-up position, all of you. If you collapse today you get sent to the Kitchen." Dart said as he got his equipment. He turned and all the soldiers were starting their drills, with a look of fear on every eye. He summoned an undead berserker to watch them, and headed to the castle.

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age   Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:07 am

"Now everyone, dinner is ready!" Gengkiskan spoke as he walks out from the kitchen, holding two plates of insect-made food. After him were some of Gavon's skeletal soldiers that helps to carry the rest of the food.

After he set the food on the table, everyone started eating hungrily. "Man, Gengkiskan, I never expected mealworms to taste good, you are really able to achieve the impossible."

"Good to hear you like it, Dart. None of our clan members are regular people anyway, so no one would prefer regular food that normal people eat. At first, it was just a prank I tried to pull on you guys, but the taste really works out. After that I decides to officially becomes a Chef o' Doom and opens my Kitchen of Everlasting Doom." He hears some umh and gmh of approval from the other still-eating clan mates.

"As that you guys seems to like it, how about I make a vomit soup tomorrow?" Everyone, even Dart, starts to get pale and grasping for the trash can.

"Awesome, now I even got the ingredients ready..."

Forum Modistrator, Retired Leader

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age   Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:52 pm

Gavon Felarian continued his writing, the sound of his quill scratching the paper the only noise. Mostly because his sound-proof bedroom kept the sound of pattering feet out in the hall, and left him to write in silence.
A sharp, but quite, knock sounded at the door.
"Come in." Gavon never looked up.
"Arewwwww." Groaned a skeleton as it closed the door behind it.
Gavon looked up. "I thought I told you all to use your words!"
"Oh, yes, um, sorry." The skeleton coughed and held a plate of mushrooms and moss sauce out. "Dinner, my lord?"
"Yes, thank you, set it down there. Close the door behind you, Donovan." The skeletal minion did as he was told, but stopped short of the door.
"Donovan? Please go to Vault #8 and stoke the fire."
"Of course."

"...if the Beovox becomes agitated, remain calm. They can smell fear. Simply pick up said javelin and..."
Gavon kept scratching away, the empty plate pushed to the edge of his large, oak writing table.
Thunk. Crash!
A rustling came from his right. "The basement, m' lord." A skull with glowing eyes appeared from the darkness behind a bookshelf.
"Yes, thank you. You may return to... whatever it is you do back there."

Gavon was down in the basement, his eyes adjusting to the darkness. He noticed a large, black hole in the corner of the basement.

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age   Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:11 am

Dart was meditating in an empty room in the castle, retreating to his inner mind to train with the spirit of his sword, when he heard the crash. His eyes opened, and he instantly became alert. Sure, the castle had its explosions from the kitchen every now and then, but this was different. It sounded like it came from the basement, and the kitchen was near the top floor.

"This better be good. Or someone will pay." Dart said as he walked out the room, mumbling something about how he had to miss out on training today.

When he got to the basement he noticed Gavon was already there. "Gavon, you do that?" he asked. Then he noticed what Gavon was staring at, a large black hole in the center of the room.

Gavon turned and laughed, "Looks like we won't be bored."

Dart nodded in agreement, "It's about time." as something began to emerge from the darkness.

Gavon turned to look back at the darkness, "Whatever it is, it better speak properly. Dart, get the lipstick ready."

Last edited by Dart Ichimonji on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gengkiskan
Chef o' Doom & Doom Knight Major

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age   Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:41 am

Gengkiskan was trying hard to make a cake out. It was a normal cake, except that when you looks closely, nothing is normal about it. Between the layer of the cake is not made from cream, but it's filled with locusts. On the top of the cake was decorated with dried scorpians, making the cake looks deadly and intimidating at the same time. The top of the cake is adorn with an enourmouse black scorpian, which point its claw upward at the black marble celing.

"Finally it's finished! I'll call this cake, 'The Scorpian's Paradise'!" he speaks with contempt and satisfaction. "When should I show it to the other members of the Dark knights?" He was thinking happily. Then suddenly, there's a loud explosion from below, and his cake topples on to the ground.

"NO!!!!!" Gengkiskan cries out with rage, "Anyone who does this, they're gonna pay with their lives!" he advances into his full armor form, calls out his double-sabers, and jumps down the balcony to the source of the explosion.

Last edited by Gengkiskan on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dart Ichimonji
Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age   Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:03 am

Dart unsheathed Ichimonji and placed it on his shoulder, waiting. "Whatever this is it's moving slow enough." he said with a small hint of annoyance in his voice. He lived for battle, anybody in the castle could confirm it. But this thing was way too slow.

Gavon was leaning back in a chair he had a servant bring him, "Could be worse." he said.

Dart looked over, "How so?" he asked.

Gavon shrugged, "You could be back in the cellar again."

Dart laughed, "And you could be frozen at the bottom of a lake again." His laugh was interrupted by a sharp pain in the back of his head, and the smell of burning hair soon followed.

"That NEVER happened." Gavon said as his eyes began to glow.

"But-"

"NEVER!" Gavon repeated, surrounding his hands in magic.

Dart backed down, "Alright, alright." he said. Gavon nodded in acceptance and sat back down. "But still, you could be."

Gavon glared at him, "Dart, after this. Remind me to hurt you later."

Dart smiled, and stared back into the dark hole.

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age   Tue May 01, 2012 7:18 am

"Dart and Gavon?" Gengkiskan asked in surprise, "What are you guys doing here?"

"Oh, I just heard a loud sound from down the basement, so I came down to check what happend." Gavon replied.

"Same to me," Dart said in a grumpy voice, and the hair on the back of his head seems to be a bit burnt.

"This guy, whoever he is, I'm gonna slaughter him and slice his body into a million of pieces!" Gengkiskan growls with a beastly voice filled with murderous intentions.

"Why did you look so mad about this guy, whoever he is?" Dart asked.

"Because of him, my hardly done cake drops to the floor and got destroyed!" Gengkiskan replied with a ferocious growl.

Here we goes again, the Chef o' Doom, Dart and Gavon thinks simultaneously in their mind.

"We better be quick and get going to be able to catch whoever or whatever did this," Gavon ordered, and the three quickly jump into the black, ominous hole, not knowing what will await them on the other side.

Chef o' Doom & Doom Knight Major

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age   Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:31 am

"It's so dark in here that I can barely see you guys." Geng's voiced echoed through out the pitch dark underground tunnel.

Dart began to mumble some spells, and suddenly a big fireball burst forth from his palm.

"Now that's kind of cool" Geng commented.

As they continued down the tunnel, it becomes larger, and spurss an increasing sense of maliciousness. Human skeletons littered the dirt floor.

"Halt!" Gavon cried out all of a sudden, stopping Dart and Gengkiskan in their tracks.

"What is it, Gavon?" Dart questioned the Insanity knight.

"I feel it. The sounds of blades clashing, muscles tearing, blood gushing through wounds. Above all, the aura of death and war. Follow me!" Gavon rushes out, with Gengkiskan and Dart right after him.

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age   Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:49 pm

They rushed torwards the sound, steel clashing against steel. To Dart, there was nothing better. "I LIVE for this!" he said as he began to pick up speed. He could feel it just as well, if not better, than Gavon could. No, he could actually FEEL it. The flow of the battle, the murderous intentions, the fear, he was pretty sure he could detail exactly what was happening, who it was happening to, who would live, and who would die. 

Battle was here, the smell of blood was strong. Who knew this kind of thing would be sitting right under their noses?

The tunnel they were following lead into a large rock wall, but just behind it, you could hear the battle. "Tch, dead end." Gavon began to say.

"Now what?" Gengkis asked as Dart began to walk away.

"Now...move." Dart answered. Dart took a running start, and did a spinning jump kick on the wall, managing to bust it down.

"Well, someone's getting excited." Gavon mused.

Dart chuckled as he stared around the underground dome of rock. At the moment, the only light came from a massive blue bonfire in the middle. But, he could make out that this room was being used as a large arena. "Guys, leave this to me." he said as he charged into the fray.

PostSubject: Re: Clan RolePlay: A New Age   

Back to top Go down

Clan RolePlay: A New Age
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We are the Dark Knights! :: The Library-
Jump to: