We are the Dark Knights!
Tell us your name to have full access the castle.

We are the Dark Knights!

The Dark Knights Castle. All roads lead home. Welcome home, fellow knight!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Evil quotes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rocky Felarian
Active Knight

Dragonfable Account : 36910301

PostSubject: Re: Evil quotes   Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:14 pm

Your own perhaps?

Chef o' Doom & Doom Knight Major

Dragonfable Account : 36303032

PostSubject: Re: Evil quotes   Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Yeah man, since the first one that I tell that it's my own, the quotes after that is made by myself. Razz

Active Knight

Dragonfable Account : 36910301

PostSubject: Re: Evil quotes   Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:50 am

HMMM le cool ;D

Active Knight

Location : In your nightmare's second worse nightmare. I'm not in it's first worse nightmare because that one is filled with nigh-invincible paladins.

PostSubject: Re: Evil quotes   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:10 pm

Paladin- answer this before you judge me. If there was not darkness, evil, and unrest then how could you truly say that you stand with the light? If there was no definition to your virtues, then how could you say that you truly follow them? We are two edges of the same sword, two wings of the same bird. The bird could never fly if it possessed only a single wing, and fate flies much the same. Good and Evil must be in balance, or else all will turn to confusion and create not fights between good and evil, but fights between order and chaos themselves. In order to prevent this good and evil must fight, but never dominate one another.

Evil is as much a blight on the natural world as good is. Look around you; point your eye towards the ground for a moment, rather than placing your sight on our heads. You will see that the natural world is not, as you put it, "Good"; it is balanced. The spiders create tapestries, things of beauty, but they are made to help cause the ending of other's lives. The rain forest frog, although as colorful as the rainbow and nearly as beautiful, is a deadly assassin that can kill with a single touch. The tree, although bumpy and blandly colored, produces flowers, things of beauty. And the volcano, destructive as it is, creates the richest soil in the world; perfect for growing anything you wish.

The world is balanced, but now you wish to disturb that balance. You cannot suffer evil to even have a small part of the world in order to maintain the balance, and as such we fight back for our homeland. We fight back for OUR ideals. We fight back to defend what is OURS! You call yourselves peacekeepers, but you lie. We did not attack you, but apparently your so called "virtues" do not apply to people who simply prefer a different elemental plane. You attacked us, and we have every right to despise you, you who do not cling onto compassion and honer but rather hate and hubris!

Even werewolves hold more order and and happiness than you do! Look at the mother werewolf, holding and snuggling her beloved pups. Look at the Alpha-werewolf, who dispenses the law of his land as your kings dispense theirs! Look at the average werewolf, who abides his sovereign's command. Even WEREWOLVES hold more balance and justice than you filthy paladins do. Come back to me to talk about honor and "virtues" when you actually possesses some. Now, begone!

~Me. Feel free to copy and paste that whenever you get into a philosophic fight with a paladin because for some reason you can't just kill him. It always works.
Back to top Go down
Gengkiskan

PostSubject: Re: Evil quotes   Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:12 am

The devil tempts all men, but idle men tempt the devil.
-Arabic Proverb

Forum Modistrator, Retired Leader

PostSubject: Re: Evil quotes   Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:09 pm

I believe this thread is for evil quotes, not quotes about evil.
You would do well to adjust to that standard.
Thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Evil quotes   Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:12 am

Oh, sorry about that Gavon. (They seems quite similar though)
I will rise from the darkness and launch my vengeance on all of you, and punish you with all my might. Evil be with me. Twisted Evil

PostSubject: Re: Evil quotes   

Back to top Go down

Evil quotes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We are the Dark Knights! :: Unrelated Games and Discussion-
Jump to: