We are the Dark Knights!
Tell us your name to have full access the castle.

We are the Dark Knights!

The Dark Knights Castle. All roads lead home. Welcome home, fellow knight!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nesanel Wolfblade: Destiny of a DragonLord

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bsteiny16
Lone Wolf

Dragonfable Account : 38111091

PostSubject: Nesanel Wolfblade: Destiny of a DragonLord   Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:57 pm

“Hey, Nesanel! Wait up!” Dart cried out, worried.
“What? Dart? What are you doing here? Following me? I’m going on a new journey, so don’t come after me.”
Dart’s head suddenly dropped, and you could tell that he was disappointed.
“…I just wanted to come and go with you…to wherever you were going.” Dart said, feeling left out.
“Well, I’m sorry, but this time I’m going alone. I’m journeying to find the Sword of Ra.”
“The Sword of Ra?!” Dart asked loudly, almost yelling. “There is no way you can find it! It’s a myth…a legend! Just turn back now before it’s too late. Please…”
“No. This is just the weapon I need-”
“But that sword has the ability to bring people back from the dead.”
“-to bring back Gavon from the dead.” Nesanel concluded.
“Wait a second…you are going to use the sword to bring back Gavon? But he’s long gone! And those Chaos Weavers probably destroyed his body anyway.”
“I don’t care. I must find the sword at all costs. Necromancy doesn’t work on Gavon. I’ve tried. About a year after his death.”
“Fine. But don’t say I didn’t warn you. Good luck.”
As Nesanel turned to leave, Dart yelled “Wait!”
“Yes?” Nesanel asked, while eyeing him to see what Dart could possibly need now.
“I forgot to give you this.” Dart said, while handing Nesanel some kind of stone. It was blue, and it glowed with an aura that told you at once that it held power.
“Thanks…what is it?”
“It’s…well…you’ll find out when you get to the Cave of Death.”
“I guess that’s my first stop. See ya!” Nesanel shouted, running to the cave as if he had just started a marathon and aimed for first place.

Last edited by Nesanel on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=19095097
bsteiny16
Lone Wolf

Dragonfable Account : 38111091

PostSubject: Re: Nesanel Wolfblade: Destiny of a DragonLord   Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:43 am

“Hmm…” Nesanel thought for a moment.
“I’ve been looking for this tomb all day, and the weirdest things have been happeneing. First, some undead comes up to me and dances the robot, which I sliced into little pieces afterwards…then, a 3 year old comes to me and says ‘Trick or Treat!’, when it’s only September. Weird… Oh well. I guess I’ll have to look harder.”

And that’s when Nesanel accidentally bumped into a rock.
“What the-”
“OW!”
Mental Note: Avoid walking into rocks.
So, what is this rock doing in the middle of the road anyway?
Nesanel looked down at the rock, and saw miniature writing on it. It was in some sort of other language.
“Hmm…Maybe I can try to cut the rock and take the written part. I’m going to go find out what this means.

Nesanel Wolfblade: Destiny of a DragonLord
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We are the Dark Knights! :: The Library-
Jump to: