We are the Dark Knights!
Tell us your name to have full access the castle.

We are the Dark Knights!

The Dark Knights Castle. All roads lead home. Welcome home, fellow knight!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello, my old friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fingerman
Purple Chaos

Dragonfable Account : 21074067

PostSubject: Hello, my old friends   Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:16 pm

Hello, my old friends. You guys may remember me, you may not; I don't think I've posted on this forum (or anything AE related) in over a year. Well, I'm sorry. I used to be someone who'd visit every day, hoping for a new post, or a new reply, for a friend to log on to the chatbox. Every day turned into every few days, then once a week, then a couple times a month, until before I knew it, I had all but forgotten this site.

For some reason, though, I took it upon myself to come back today. And wow. Those names and avatars. It feels like just yesterday that I had a name and a place here, how big and important I had felt. And then life happened.

Speaking of life, I'll tell you all a little about what happened since I disappeared. I graduated high school and turned 18 last June, and I've since moved to another part of the country to participate in a service based gap-year program; so I'm not currently in school at the moment.

It feels weird having this silly username now. My real name is Evan. Feel free to call me that if we ever find ourselves addressing one another. This post isn't for me to say that I'll now start a new streak of activity and reverse all that time of myself (and what looks like most other members) being so distant. I'm only here to let you know that even though I've more or less moved on in life, none of you have been forgotten. The castle may have gone dark, but hey, it was always meant to be Dark. Happy Holidays and I wish you all the best of luck in your endeavors.
Back to top Go down
Nesanel
Lone Wolf

Dragonfable Account : 38111091

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my old friends   Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:17 pm

I remembered too, and I'm 19, going on 20, and I'm in college on NY now.
Back to top Go down
Gengkiskan
Chef o' Doom & Doom Knight Major

Dragonfable Account : 36303032

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my old friends   Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:17 am

Hello fingerman, it's nice to get back and see everyone, after soo long. A lot of things have happened, and life had brought us apart. Our interests may differ now, but we still had the memories of being friends. That, in essence, we'll never lose. I had gone through a lot of things, one of which being that the DF backstory I had written for my character on here encouraging me to fully take on part-time writing as a hobby. That had been going pretty well so far. santa

Lone Wolf

Dragonfable Account : 38111091

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my old friends   Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:12 pm

Yo. I'm checking in. Damn, it's been too long.

How is everybody? I wonder if we can get this place running again, just check-ins and stuff every once in a while. I checked recently, and most of the AE games are finished. They stopped updating MechQuest in 2016, and the rest haven't been updated in nearly 2 years as well.

Nuts. Well, there goes my childhood. Can't keep obsolete flash games running forever, you know?

Anyway, feel free to PM me. I bookmarked the site again, and should get an email if anyone replies in this thread.

P.S.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GENGKISKAN!!!!

Look what I found XD

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20721916

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my old friends   

Back to top Go down

Hello, my old friends
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We are the Dark Knights! :: The Dark Knights' General Discussion and Suggestions-
Jump to: