We are the Dark Knights!
Tell us your name to have full access the castle.

We are the Dark Knights!

The Dark Knights Castle. All roads lead home. Welcome home, fellow knight!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

My message to you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dart Ichimonji
Rage Warlord

PostSubject: My message to you   Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:52 am

Hey guys, been a while. Too long, in fact, and I apologize. Just in case you don't remember me, or if you're new, I was a dark Knight founder, and over time a leader. I preached about brotherhood, strength, respect, about us creating a spot as a guild of evil with honor, and about the pride I felt just being in the same group as you. But, times got tough, our 50 members dwindled down to about four or five. Eventually I myself fell out of the loop, even after swearing to build us back up.

And for that too, I apologize. I have failed you. You, who gave me everything I asked in a clan. I repeat, I WAS a leader. I am no longer fit for that role. Even as I type this I WANT to say "I'm coming back" or that I'll again try to rebuild us. But, knowing myself more than I did before, I cant. I don't trust myself to keep my promises.

In a few months, I'll be joining the U.S. Marine Corps. It'll be 3 months of basic training, followed by 5 years active duty. Not sure if I'll get the chance to talk to any of you after that. So, I wanted to let you all know just how I felt about all of you. And to let you know more about your old insane, unpredictable berserker.

My IQ is 150, and any idiocy was an act. I just like a good sense of humor. (Gavon would flip if he knew, but I'm surprised he didn't put it together sooner ; I ALWAYS had a trick up my sleeve Wink )

I am a brown belt now in the art of ninjutsu (and good god, its still as physically brutal as ever)

And finally that while I have no grandiose promises at bringing us back or leading you, I will try to come on here more and talk to you guys. I miss you all really, I just kinda fell out of the DF loop when chapter 3 hit.

If I see any of you online, great, if not though just PM me.

That said, come February I still want a tribute of war against the moglins. Tradition and all that.

Dragonfable Account : 36910301

PostSubject: Re: My message to you   Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:15 pm

Dart Sad Im going to miss you my brother as I always have.

Im proud of you man. Good Luck. 

Maybe I could get an email to keep in touch?

The Dark Assassin

Dragonfable Account : 30193286

PostSubject: Re: My message to you   Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:21 pm

We'll miss you Dart. We are all very proud of your leadership and will support you in all the decisions you make. Good luck, have fun.

Dragonfable Account : www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=39079987

PostSubject: Re: My message to you   Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:33 am

We are all proud of you, Dart. Stay safe and get back to us when you can. Good luck. We`ll miss you.
Back to top Go down
http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/Tigirosa/library/?sort=3&p
Gengkiskan
Chef o' Doom & Doom Knight Major

Dragonfable Account : 36303032

PostSubject: Re: My message to you   Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:14 am

I know that it had been a long time since last I posted, and no one is probably looking at this anymore, but still here I am. Dart, you had been a great friend and a great comrade. Fare thee well, and may our memories of each other never fades! May you be blessed with luck wherever you go, in anything that you do. Do stop by if you had some free time, a brother's company will always be forever appreciated.  Cool

PostSubject: Re: My message to you   

Back to top Go down

My message to you
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We are the Dark Knights! :: The Dark Knights' General Discussion and Suggestions-
Jump to: