We are the Dark Knights!
Tell us your name to have full access the castle.

We are the Dark Knights!

The Dark Knights Castle. All roads lead home. Welcome home, fellow knight!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

its time to settle the dispute

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salene12
Active Knight

PostSubject: its time to settle the dispute   Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:09 pm

i believe most of you know about the Dragon heroes. im sure when i say the name, your blood boils and your weapons gleam. but this can no longer be so. the dragon heroes leader, DOOMS has quit, and in his absense he has place warmonger starsaber and lord ferret in control. they are trying to restore some peace beteween our clans, and i think we should as well. by making enemies, what truly our we doing for ourselves?

because of our former... "disputes" i believe that this alliance could be even stronger, considering the hardship we each faced whendealing with the "dreaded" DH. Lord ferret and i have had a long discusion, as well as warmonger starsaber. obviously it is not my descicsion, for i am simply a lowly knight, although i do humbly suggest the long war be over.

live on, fight hard,
-Salene of the Dark Knights
Back to top Go down
Tigirosa
DK Healer

Dragonfable Account : www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=39079987

PostSubject: Re: its time to settle the dispute   Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:12 am

Well i must say that in theory this idea is really good making clan alliance. However i have few questions-does this clan alliance is ment to unite ALL DF clans, and are you planing to choose a leader for that one too?
Back to top Go down
http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/Tigirosa/library/?sort=3&p
Salene12
Active Knight

PostSubject: Re: its time to settle the dispute   Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:24 pm

Tigirosa, i am not trying to unite all of the DF clans, just these two. it would be benificial for both guilds. also, our guilds would continue to remain seperate, AKA, each guild would have there own leaders. we could merge them if we wished, and my suggestion for this situation would to have a council kind of situation, where there ar more than one leaders. we could also do a vote if we wanted, although that could cause issues…
Back to top Go down
Tigirosa
DK Healer

Dragonfable Account : www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=39079987

PostSubject: Re: its time to settle the dispute   Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:51 pm

Thanks for explanation. Thats all what i wanted to find out.
Back to top Go down
http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/Tigirosa/library/?sort=3&p
Lordferret11

PostSubject: Aliance Requested   Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:29 am

Good day all Members of the Dark Knights Clan I am now Lord Ferret I am the spokesperson for the Dragon Hero's Guild and wish to post an alliance with you clan.This matter was started by our former leader Following is the first letter written to bsteiny 16 which shall explain the matter further.
Letter:

I hope you all shall understand that we are not a political group and just wish to make piece in this matter also we do not want to unite any clans just settle this matter.
Yours Greatfully
Lord Ferret
Dragon Hero's Guild
Back to top Go down
Avi Felarian
The Dark Assassin

Dragonfable Account : 30193286

PostSubject: Re: its time to settle the dispute   Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:19 pm

@Lord Ferret: bsteiny AKA Nesanel has been inactive for a very long time. In fact, it is probably only I and about 2-4 others that are still active here. I doubt you'll be getting a response from him any time soon. Although I cannot speak for Nesanel, I think it would be a good idea to start over.

PostSubject: Re: its time to settle the dispute   Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:05 pm

The fact of the matter is that the Dark Knights are in wavering strength. With so many of us inactive, we need to stay in everyone's good graces until we can rebuild our might. This peace treaty may be our only hope to begin repairs to our guild.
Back to top Go down
Rocky Felarian
Active Knight

Dragonfable Account : 36910301

PostSubject: Re: its time to settle the dispute   Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:26 pm

Lord Feret,
I am Rocky, third in command, I was fully aware ofthe feud at that time. Unfortunately, im not sure what you are exactly saying. If you're looking for allies this is not the place, and I'm not in authority to decide; But, I can aassure you the dispute was forgotten and no grudges were held. 
I will get Bsteiny on this ASAP. 

Regards
-Rocky .F.

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: its time to settle the dispute   Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:11 pm

And I am Dart, I was the leader here until I stepped down. Im sorry to say, an alliance will most likely not happen. Do not take this personally as an attack on you, or your guild. But we are an evil clan, and a prideful one. The few of us who founded the guild firmly believed that (at least as for as our involvement goes) alliances were for the meek, and for those who cannot stand on their own. No grudges are held, the dispute is forgotten. But, the most you can do to earn our respect, is compete with us. We like challenges, so give us one.

PostSubject: Re: its time to settle the dispute   

Back to top Go down

its time to settle the dispute
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We are the Dark Knights! :: The Dark Knights' General Discussion and Suggestions-
Jump to: