We are the Dark Knights!
Tell us your name to have full access the castle.

We are the Dark Knights!

The Dark Knights Castle. All roads lead home. Welcome home, fellow knight!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

a successor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dart Ichimonji
Rage Warlord

PostSubject: a successor   Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:42 am

So, Dark Knights, who wants power? Who wants to stomp the ground and cause earthquakes, to merely swing a sword and create a shockwave strong enough to break boulders, to shrug off immense damage as if it were a bug landing on you, or to move fast enough it will seem as if there are 5 of you? This is the power I offer. The power of Dart Ichimonji.

I'm writing a new story, one where I choose a successor. And it won't just be in my story, it will apply to everything clan related. Thing is, I'm not sure who to pick at the moment. So who wants it? And please note, once I choose you, it will actually be canon to your character. You may keep your old abilities if you wish, and augment them with mine. Just remember, I am a mostly melee character. The only magic I can do is fire, ice, and necromancy.

So, who wants to be my successor?

Dragonfable Account : www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=39079987

PostSubject: Re: a successor   Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:32 am

Really good idea. But maybe others could apply to your story as well, or you want to pick only one of us? And if you want, we could help you to create it with ideas or suggestions. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/Tigirosa/library/?sort=3&p
Dart Ichimonji
Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: a successor   Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:09 pm

possibly. Although I may have to create another section in the library discussion for this too. Since this was more of clan-wide thing I wasn't sure if I should put it here or not. I'm not too sure if I'll take applications or not at the moment though. But it's not a bad idea.

PostSubject: Re: a successor   Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:03 am

i would love to apply to be your succesor, unless i am too late. anything else u need to know just tell me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a successor   

Back to top Go down

a successor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We are the Dark Knights! :: The Dark Knights' General Discussion and Suggestions-
Jump to: