We are the Dark Knights!
Tell us your name to have full access the castle.

We are the Dark Knights!

The Dark Knights Castle. All roads lead home. Welcome home, fellow knight!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ichimonji's Successor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dart Ichimonji
Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Ichimonji's Successor   Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:31 am

Dart sat on his throne, made from the bones of his enemies, contemplating. He had done great things, and found great power thanks to his sword, Ichimonji. Some would even liken him to a god. But now, he felt there was simply nothing left to do.

"Ichimonji," he said to the blade, "this isn't right."

And he heard a voice in his head, the spirit of Ichimonji speaking to him, "Hmph, a bored Warlord? Thats not something my powers are good for. What do you want?" it asked.

Dart chuckled. There had been a time when the two were more friendly to one another, but due to a large number of events, the spirit almost resented him. "I want advice."

"In what?"

Dart scratched his beard, then ran a hand through his white hair. "I think it's time we chose a successor."

There was a long pause. No doubt Ichimonji was thinking of all the possibilities, scheming, and weighing the options. He did that more often than one would know. "You may be right. Who do you have in mind?"

Dart rose from his throne, trailing the sword on the ground as he walked. The sound reverberated throughout the hall. Ssshhhhh-ting-ting sshhhtttt. "I have no idea." he said. Then in fluid motion he raised the blade and with one swing destroyed the door out. "But I WILL find someone."

Ichimonji's Successor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We are the Dark Knights! :: The Library-
Jump to: