We are the Dark Knights!
Tell us your name to have full access the castle.

We are the Dark Knights!

The Dark Knights Castle. All roads lead home. Welcome home, fellow knight!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nesanel Wolfblade: Destiny of a Hero

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bsteiny16
Lone Wolf

Dragonfable Account : 38111091

PostSubject: Nesanel Wolfblade: Destiny of a Hero   Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:51 pm

The child was so beautiful. As you looked in his dark, blue eyes, you could feel warmth and compassion. At least, that’s what my mother always said. My father was outside, getting ready for the warm summer season of FalconReach. We were actually outside of FalconReach. The house that I lived in when I was born looked like a brick hut, with a “magic” feeling to it. They named me Nesanel.

The word got out. The Wolfblades had born a child, me. The Wolfblades were an ancient family thousands of years ago, and were known to be amazing warriors. 5 years later, on my birthday, my father started training me in the ways of fighting. My father was a legendary blacksmith and was known across all of Lore, but he was also a skilled Warrior. And, my mother trained me in the arts of Magic.

6 months later, I was born a brother. He looked a bit like me. He had the same hair color, nose, ears as me. Except, for the face. He looked exactly as my mother, while I looked like my father.

The time had come. The Master, had sent Sepulchure to eliminate my parents. I don’t know why though….

I woke up at the sound of screaming. I saw a man in blood red armour, with a sword that looked just as evil as he did. He left the room, not seeing me under the covers of my blanket. I heard him leave the house, and when I left my room, I realized something terrible just happened.

I saw my parents, lying in blood on the floor, with huge gashes on their faces and chests. I found my brother in blood too, in his crib, but he was still alive. I took him with both my hands, and ran out of the house as fast as I could, and using my training to fend off anyone who would touch my brother or me. By now, I was already trained in the ways of the warrior. I found a sword in my father’s blacksmith shop, that he had just recently finished the day before. The inscription said “Twilight Blade”. It felt like the blade was humming with power when you touched it. So, I took it. It was surprisingly not heavy at all, but then I noticed that I had muscles all over my body.

I ran, and I ran, and I ran. For days I just kept running. Every day, I would ask a person if I could sleep there for the night. Most of the time, I was turned down and had to sleep on the street with my brother. After a few days of this, I found an inn. The lady there, Serenity, gave me some medical help with my brother, and a place to stay. A day later, Lady Celestia came to the Inn. She saw me, and recognized me. “Where are your parents?” She asked. “They’re dead!!! A man in blood red armour came to my house and killed them!” “Oh…oh my….”

From that day on, Lady C took care of us. She adopted us. As the years went on, I got Offensive and Defensive training. I was very smart, and could outsmart all of my friends. Celestia got a new apprentice, Elysia, and she was the same age as me, 7. We became best friends, and that bond became stronger as the years went on. When I was 10, I was noticed by the Dragonlords. They took me and trained me until I was 12. When I came home, I was greeted by both of them and my 6.5 year old brother. Lady C sent me on a mission to Ravenloss, but I got lost and I didn’t know where I was anymore. After 2 months or so, I met someone named Gavon, and we became friends, too. We went on a journey together. When I was 14, I found a golden Axe.

Skipping to where Gavon's death took place, and what I did afterwards...

“Gavon! No!” I held him up, and checked his breathing, and pulse.
Nothing.
“What have you done?!” I lay Gavon down, and faced Vae’n, pulling out my axe.
“You will pay for this!” I threatened.
“Don’t do this, Nesanel.”
“Do not command me, murderer!”
Soul claws shot out of Vae’n’s hands, and I made a heavy swing at Vae’n’ stomach.
Vae’n narrowly dodged the axe, and blocked another attack.
Vae’n began panting early on in the battle, still weary from Gavon’s attack. We fought for ten minutes, until Vae’n kicked me in the chest.
“I gave him what he deserved.” Vae’n reasoned. “Necromancy!” Vae’n spat. Vae’n helped me up, pulling me to my feet. “He was a burden to the world. You have seen the darkness in him.”
I shook my head, not in disagreement, but in disbelief.
“And now I must take his body back to the Nation.” Vae’n hefted Gavon onto his shoulder. I grabbed him by the arm, and turned him around.
“Wait! I want to bury him here.” I crossed my arms.
“He is a criminal, he m-“
“I don’t care!” I shouted. “He spent his whole life trying to reach the Surface, and he made it. You can’t take that away from him.”
“I suppose you are right.” Vae’n sighed.
So, for the next half hour, the we dug a shallow grave, for Gavon.
They did this in silence, and with remorse, and soon they finished.
“Will you help me put him in?” I hoisted Gavon over my shoulder, and lay him down in the ground, Vae’n helping me soothe him in. Then, silently, we covered Gavon’s cold body in earth.
Gavon’s black eyes stared unto the sky, as stars twinkled in and out, as if trying to hide from his black gaze.
Earth matted his dark hair, and flecks of dirt stained his peaceful visage. Hand after hand of dirt fell on his face, and Gavon was visible no more.
“I suppose that is the end.” I patted the earth of Gavon grave, as I stuck a large piece of stone above where Gavon’s head was.
Vae’n wordlessly slipped back into the dark tunnels, and I remained, silent, before starting off for a distance castle, nestled in a large, loving, oak. The moonlight hit my eye right as I realized my freedom, but at what cost?

Last edited by bsteiny16 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=19095097
bsteiny16
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Nesanel Wolfblade: Destiny of a Hero   Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:05 pm

I realized that I had just lost a piece of myself. The friend that I had been traveling with all these years is dead. What should I do now with my life? Am I nothing? I began to question my existence.

As I walked deeper and deeper into the moonlight of the surface world, I felt hatred to Vae’n for killing one of my only friends. That hatred changed me.

I began to slowly become more and more corrupt in my hatred of Vae’n as I walked.
A few hours later, I was at the gates of Oaklore.
"H-... Um, halt... sir!" The guard shouted nervously." He really just wanted to let him through, as the man had a certain madness that made his spine shiver.
"What is your... um, buisness here, sir?" The guard shook a little bit, as my insane gaze fell upon him.
The guard just wanted to hide in a hole, anything to escape that gaze.
“Hold your tongue, and open the gate." I commanded, not loud enough for the men on the battlements to hear.
The man climbed upon the gate himself and opened the doors, and then quickly walked the opposite way.
By the time I had entered the gates of Oaklore, I was drifting into total madness. I then realized that I would train until I have enough power to end Vae’n’s life.

Sir Junn healed me, but he backed away afterwards because of what he saw I my eyes. I went on my way, but Captain Rolith stopped me. “Where are you going?” “It’s none of your business!” I said in anger.

Rolith seemed confused by this answer.
“Woah, you don’t have to act like that.”
“Talk to me again, and I’ll rip your head off.” I said in a calm tone, but meaning every word. “Okay, okay, sheesh.”

I went on my way, and I eventually was on a bridge. A Knight by the name of Sir Pent warned me about a creature that kept killing people who was on the bridge. But I didn’t listen. Suddenly, the bridge started to shake and rumble. Then, a 3 headed hydra came through the bridge, and attempted to attack me. It started to roar, but I was too quick and I brought my axe straight through all 3 skulls in a single, ferocious blow.

I walked on the hydra’s dead body, and then I was walking to FalconReach. I realized that I shouldn’t be so mad at everyone. Just at Vae’n. I promise, I’m a going to kill him someday. Someday…..

Last edited by bsteiny16 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bsteiny16
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Nesanel Wolfblade: Destiny of a Hero   Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:01 pm

Nesanel…listen to me…

“What? Who said that?”

It is Gavon. You have to stop this insanity.

“What?”

You have to be the good guy... pure at heart, and that is how it should be. Evil is not what you are made for, Nesanel. Vae'n did a good thing, killing me and all... I probably would have, and still will, kill many more people than the average person...
Anyway, we are like the dragon prophecy.
You are the dragon meant to save the world, and I... well, you are meant to save the world... Live that out.

“I-…. I understand. Thank you... for bringing me back.”

A grunt was all that came in reply, and I felt an empty feeling in my mind.

I woke up from passing out from the cold. Because of those words, I will never be so corrupt again.

Last edited by bsteiny16 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bsteiny16
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Nesanel Wolfblade: Destiny of a Hero   Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:05 pm

Whenever I woke up, the next morning, there were 6 drunken men downstairs. One of them wore a black robe, but the other 5 where clad in leather and metal. They where already causing a lot of trouble, and denying to leave, by the woman running the Inn's request.
With Gavon's word in mind, I approached them. "Excuse me, men, but you need to leave." A bit of anger flashed in my eye, but I held my ground. “Fine. But we’ll be back.”

Once they had left, I went outside to get some fresh air. The 5 rouges started coming at me from out of nowhere. I didn’t even see the first blow strike my ribs. Then the others started stabbing me with knives in that same area. I fell down to the ground, in agony, and my blood was pouring out of my chest. But then, I felt a fiery hatred burning down inside me. I got up, still dizzy from the unseen attack, and took out my axe and my sword. I charged with both of them, the axe in my right, and the sword in my left. I threw my sword through the first one’s face, and then I charged and used all my power into a blow that knocked out 2 of them with my axe, straight through their spines. The last 2 just ran away like rabbits from a hunter.

I grabbed my sword from one of the dead men's faces, and the Wizard came to me slowly. I struck him in the neck with my axe, and he fell down, like a heavy rock. But, he got up for a split second, and as he pointed his staff at me, he said “Eu dafneh gazamei yamichi!” Then, a bolt of black and red lightning suddenly struck me. I put up my sword and axe to deflect the blow, but something happened. My sword was gone from my hand a second later, and my axe felt even more powerful than ever. The axe looked brighter, and a bit heavier, too. I couldn’t believe what had happened. Then, the wizard said “Thank you for freeing my soul from this evil curse. That is your gift. It is now a Destiny Weapon. Use it wisely.”

Last edited by bsteiny16 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bsteiny16
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Nesanel Wolfblade: Destiny of a Hero   Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:39 pm

After that day, I left for Dragonsgrasp. When I got there, DragonLords came to greet me. I started my DragonLord training all over again. After 3 years of training, I had successfully become a true DragonLord, and I was wearing legendary armour, the Evolved DragonLord Armour.

I had changed greatly over the 3 years that I trained. My dark brown hair was pretty long in the front, but in the back it was normal. I had a little tanned skin, and I had dark blue eyes. When you looked in them, all you saw was compassion, but at the same time, hatred. You wouldn’t know what I was. I was wearing the Evolved DragonLord Armour, which is dark gray, and a bit of dark blue here and there. I’m now 17.

Last edited by bsteiny16 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bsteiny16
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Nesanel Wolfblade: Destiny of a Hero   Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:01 pm

“I have to defeat Drakath! CHARGE!” I said this when Drakath took the Ultimate Orb and stabbed Sepulchure. “I need to finish this!” I called for my dragon, Neo, and we went to Drakath. “Do we have a chance at this thing?” “I don’t know….” Said Neo, in Draconic. “Let’s go kill some prince scum!” Both of us said at once.

After the battle…

“We won!” I exclaimed.

"Nice job, today."

"Thank you, Neo."

"How do you feel?"

“I feel fine, a little surprised at the betrayal I saw, tonight.” I sighed, and I rubbed Neo's head.

"Uh-oh…look behind you."

“Why?”

"Because the Mysterious Stranger just knocked Sepulchure unconscious, and he took Drakath’s dead body and turned into the Super Ultra Mega Darkness Dragon, and now he just called all the beings of darkness to him!"

“Oh….oh crap. I better go help all the people that are trapped before it gets to them! Come on Neo, lets go help!”

Last edited by Nesanel on Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
bsteiny16
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Nesanel Wolfblade: Destiny of a Hero   Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:43 pm

As I was riding Neo to my death, a memory of a battle that I had came to me.....

As I was walking randomly in the forest, a group of 6 Bandits came face to face with me.

“Give us that shiny axe of yours, and we might let you live.”

“You want it? Come and get it!”

As I said this, I charged and bashed the first one’s skull in, then did a somersault and cut the next one in two. Two bandits came and grabbed both of my arms, and a third took my axe. But I just kept on fighting. I kicked one of them in the balls, and punched a second in the face, which then you heard a cracking sound. The bandit’s nose started bleeding, and he fell to the ground. I dealt with the third bandit easily. I took back my axe, and smacked the butt of it on his head. Then, I took another bandit and smashed both of their two heads together. And then I went on my way....

Last edited by bsteiny16 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bsteiny16
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Nesanel Wolfblade: Destiny of a Hero   Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:08 pm

“Mysterious Stranger! Your time has come!” I shouted.

“Yeah!” Said Neo.

“IS THAT SO? THEN I’LL HAVE TO ELIMINATE YOU TWO BEFORE THAT HAPPENS!!!”

Right after the Mysterious Stranger said this, he attacked Neo in the leg, which broke it.

“AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!”

“MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! NOW YOU DON’T HAVE YOUR DRAGON TO AID YOU IN YOUR FIGHT!”

“HOW DARE YOU HURT MY DRAGON! I’LL MURDER YOU!!!!!!”

I went totally berserk, and I couldn’t control myself anymore.

"LET ME IN ON THIS!" a voice cried out. I turned around to see an old friend of mine, Dart, charging straight to the Mysterious Stranger, but he seemed.... different somehow.
I could sense the bloodlust coming from him. This wasn't the Dart I knew!
“Dart! Wait!”
“What???!!! Can’t you see I’m busy?”
“…..No.”
“Oh. Okay. Let’s finish this Dragon once and for all!”
As Dart and I both charged, we felt out power rise to the point of unreal, and we were almost like berserkers at that moment. We charged at the dragon, head on, but the dragon struck us before we got there.
“Ow!” Both of us said at once.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!” YOU CAN’T DEFEAT ME!!!!”
“Oh yeah? Bring it on!”
We charged again, but with a strategy in mind. While we got hit Dart used the Chronomancer to freeze time so we could discuss a plan, and to give one of the enemy archers a wedgie. “What? It was funny!”
So, with the plan in mind, I struck the dragon straight through its skull, bashing it with my axe until he started losing too much blood, and Dart kept striking his ribs repeatedly, but it didn't work. "HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AND NOW, YOU WILL ALL DIE!!!!
We ran as fast as we could to escape him, but apparently the Mysterious Stranger lost interest in us, so we got away. We made camp, but I realized something was definitely wrong.
“Neo!”
“Hehehehe…. I’m okay. But I can’t feel my leg.”
“Don’t worry, we’ll get you to a medic in no time. Just stay tight, okay buddy?”

Dart and I lifted Neo up, and we carried him with our leftover strength back to the Campsite to heal him.

Last edited by bsteiny16 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
bsteiny16
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Nesanel Wolfblade: Destiny of a Hero   Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:11 am

The ground was shaking as Dart and I carried Neo to the campsite. Shadows where flying everywhere, and people were either trying to fend them off from hurting others, or running away. It was a long journey back, and Neo was yelling the whole time in pain.
“OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!”
“Neo! You’ll be okay! Just hang in there a little longer! Dart, set him down over here, beside this big stone.”

We put him down, and Dart handed me medical supplies that he was carrying in his backpack, which I didn’t see that he had until now. As Dart was cutting down trees to make wood so we would have a fire, I was helping Neo and his broken leg.
“Okay, breathe in deep breaths, and keep steady. Now, I’m going to try to find where he bone is broken, and when I find it, don’t hold any screaming back. Okay?”
“Okay...” Neo said nervously.

So I looked around for where it was broken. After about 5 minutes, Neo started screaming in agony.
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
“Okay, we have the it!!! Now we have to wrap it up, and bring Neo home to the Campsite.”

Dart brought back the firewood, and we started a fire so we could see. I made a cast out of Dart’s red shirt, and we put it on Neo in the right way as best as we could.
“Neo, Dart, let’s keep moving.”

After hours of walking, we finally made it back to camp.
“M-m… medic!”

“Yes? What is the problem- Oh…. Guards, get this dragon to the Emergency room, stat!”
“Yes, sir!”

As they carried Neo off to get his leg repaired, Dart asked me something.
“Do you think Neo will be alright?”
“Yeah. He’s as strong as steel. He’ll make it.”
“Oh, and can I borrow a shirt? Very Happy

Last edited by bsteiny16 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bsteiny16
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Nesanel Wolfblade: Destiny of a Hero   Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:04 pm

“It’s been 3 days already. I hope Neo is okay.”
“Don’t worry, he’ll make it. The Doc said that he’s making a fast recovery. Your Dragon got guts, my friend.”
“Thanks for the help, Dart.”
“No problem.”

After a while, Dart and I started a conversation about old times, and how we met.

“Remember how we met?” I asked.
“Of course.”

As we both flashed back to that day, we drank our Coke…

I was walking in the forest, looking for an ancient gem that would evolve my Destiny Axe’s power a thousand fold. When, suddenly, I bumped into a man, about my age. “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t see you there.” Said the stranger.
“No, it’s cool,” “It was my fault.”
“So, what are you doing out here in the forest?”
“Not much. I’m looking for an ancient gem called the Gem of Destiny.”
“Really? Because I was looking for it too! Some say that it has the power to heal a person or creature from any sickness or injury. My Father is very ill, so I came here to find it so it can heal him.”
“Hmmmm…I came here to find the gem so I can power up my Destiny Weapon,” “So, what’s your name?”
“It’s Dart. And this is my trusty partner, Bob. He’s a Pridelord.”
“That’s cool.”
“So, how about we go search for the gem together! Once we find it, we can heal your father, AND power up my axe!”
“Great idea. Let’s go!”

So, we went searching for the gem. We stumbled on hidden traps. The first one were spikes coming out of the walls and all sides with the spikes coming closer. We had to calm out minds and use a combo of moves to break one of the walls to get out. I took my axe, and started whacking the wall with it. Then, Dart took at his sword, and started whacking the wall too, until the wall crumbled apart from our combined power. The next trap was the floor breaking apart, and a tank of water with sharks in them. We barely got out of that one alive. But, we fell in, and we started swimming. We fended off the sharks until we grabbed a convenient rope that just happened to be above us, and swung to safety. Once we landed, we saw the gem right before our eyes, in the hands of a statue that seemed to be a half lion, half human beast. We took the gem, but then the ground started shaking, and the ceiling started to fall. We ran as fast as we could out of the place. Once we made it out, we went to Dart’s home. We healed his father, and we powered up my axe. Because of this adventure together, we became friends.

“Wow. That was some adventure.”
“Yeah. Oh, how’s your father these days?”
“Pretty good.”
“Hey, would you like some pizza for lunch?”
“Would I?”

And then we both laughed as we feasted on Pizza and Coke.

To be continued in "Nesanel Wolfblade: Destiny of a Dragonlord"!

Last edited by Nesanel on Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:06 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
bsteiny16
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Nesanel Wolfblade: Destiny of a Hero   Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:56 pm

Dart had left a while ago to go check up on Neo, and watch him over at my request. I left for Doomwood to go see Artix. Maybe he would have a way to power up my Destiny Weapon even furthur. Suddenly, Two Dracoliches come from the darkness of the sky, and they took me with them. Within the blink of an eye, I couldn't move anymore. The world started spinning, and I felt physically drained, and a loud buzz sounded, and resounded, in my head.
I was in a large, endless, black area. I saw nothing but darkness, and light, and color, was absent.
Strange creatures shuffled about, moaning as they went. Some of these creatures where bloody, and they all seemed to be blind.
In some places, large columns, and roots of darkness rose from the black floor.
While I looked about, something caught my eye, and I could not look away from it.
It consumed all of my focus, and I could think of nothing else.
I squinted as I wondered what it was, and everything seemed to revolved around it.
Finally, it detached from the shadows, stepping into my range of vision.
The creature was robed, and hooded, and I could see nothing but black cloth.
I finally recognized the dark robed man to be the Mysterious Stranger, the Master.
“You have ruined me…” Red eyes flashed from beneath the hood, and then disappeared. “… So I shall ruin you.” The Master outstretched his arm, and the sleeve fell back, revealing a large hand, with gleaming red claws.
I began to feel my mind collapse, and my physical power drain, fear clutched my heart, and I felt like my world was falling around me.
My life started to ebb from me.
The Master floated toward me, without lowering his hand. He turned his palm upward, and he stuck a claw into my chest.
Now the air rushed from my lungs, and I felt my emotions twist and turn in a painful, and heart wrenching way.
Tears stung my eyes, and I could feel blood mingle with my tears.
I felt bile rise in my throat, and I had to try hard to keep it down. I hung my head low, and another claw was drug across the back of my neck.
I cried out, and my insides churned.

Last edited by bsteiny16 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bsteiny16
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Nesanel Wolfblade: Destiny of a Hero   Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:13 am

I couldn’t breathe, but I wouldn’t die this way. Not yet. I attempted to strike him with my fist, even when I knew I was going to die. I barely hit him, but it did enough to distract him from killing me even more. He didn’t understand why I wasn’t giving up. So, I kept striking him, harder with every blow. He finally let me go after he saw I was putting up a fight, disappeared, and let the creatures of the darkness get to me. I couldn’t take it anymore, and then my heart gave out. I went dizzy, and I fainted. When I woke up, Dart was beside me, in FalconReach. I was in a hospital bed, and most of the town had come to see me earlier. Dart was the only one in the room, along with, surprisingly, Elysia. I had flowers on the table next to my bed, and I had a large bandage wrapped around my forehead.
“Where am I?” I asked, in pain.
“You’re in the hospital. I found you in Doomwood, passed out on the ground. If I wouldn’t have followed you because I was bored, I never would have spotted you, and you would be dead!” Dart answered, with a tint of either sorrow, or anger in his voice. “You should be at least grateful that you’re alive.” Elysia exclaimed.
“Yeah, I guess I should. Thanks guys, so much. I really appreciate it.”

After about a week or so in the Hospital, I finally got out with a full recovery. I was walking out the door, when Elysia stopped me.
“Wait! Nesanel!”
“Yeah?”
“I have a job for you. Something extremely important that needs to be taken care of right away.”
“Okay, so what’s this job that you want me to do?”
"This is urgent. Willowshire was just recently destroyed by the Mysterious Stranger and we need you to get over there. Find any survivors; anyone you can. You are a good friend of mine and the most capable for this job. I put my trust in you."
“Okay, I’m on it!"

As I raced through Willowshire, it seemed like a Ghost Town. I didn’t see or hear a living soul. I looked for 5 hours to find anyone, anyone at all, who could have lived through this horrible nightmare. But finally, I found someone. Spyte. He was unconscious, and he was under at least three-hundred pounds of rubble. He was lucky to have survived this long. I tried to get the rocks and dirt off of him, but I couldn’t lift it. So, I started swinging at the rubble with my axe until it would give way, and break apart. After about an hour of smashing and bashing, I was able to free Spyte from the rock prison. I put him on my shoulders, and carried him for about twenty miles, for two days. I made it to FalconReach, tired, hungry, and out of breathe, but I saved a life. And that’s all that mattered to me. I brought him straight to the hospital, and looked after him as he was getting treated.
“He’s seriously injured, and would have been dead if you would not have saved him.”
“It’s fine. I’ll look after him. You go get some rest. You’ve been healing him for three hours straight.”
“Okay, I will. Have a good night.”

After the Doctor left, I fell asleep, and I guess I didn’t wake up for some time. Because when I did, Vae’njaece was standing right in front of me.

Last edited by bsteiny16 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bsteiny16
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Nesanel Wolfblade: Destiny of a Hero   Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:47 pm

The moment I opened my eyes, the hatred came back to me. I hit him in the leg with my axe at blinding speed.
“AH! What the hell was that for?”
“YOU KILLED GAVON! I’M GOING TO DESTROY YOU!!!”
“Look, I didn’t come here to fight you. I came to thank you, and to apologize… for killing your friend.”
“Thank me for what?”
“For saving my brother’s life. And, I’m sorry that I killed Gavon. But, he destroyed the gate and let Vaal pass through. He should have known the consequences before he started..." “…Necromancy…*spits*… but he should have known the consequences before he started doing those things. I’m sorry, but it had to be done.”
“I- I… I forgive you.”

Then, Spyte started to awaken.
“What? What is going on here? And where am I? I remember running, when something hit me, and I can’t remember what happened afterwards.”
“Spyte, Nesanel saved you life.” Vae’n told him.
“He did? Thank you, Nesanel…” And he fell asleep once more.

“You saved my brother. You may just be the one we’re looking for. Here, take this.” Vae’n said, throwing me a pathetic, rusty Long sword. I caught it, and asked, “Why do I need this? I already have a weapon!”
“This will test your power. We will see if your might comes from you, or the weapon. That is my weakest piece of junk I’ve got. If you win against me, I will train you in the arts of the Chaos Weavers, and you will gain power that you have never imagined before.”

So we fought. Vae'njaece stood there without reacting. As I readied for my first strike, I could see him preparing. I knew he would try to counter so I judged his movements before he made them. As I swung, he vanished.
“Where are you?”
"Come on. I thought you said you would test me!" I shouted. "Go all out or don't go at all."
Suddenly, chains started emerging around me. I turned around to see Vae'njaece standing there with a look of ease. "Nice try." I said, as I cut through the soul chains with the rusty sword. At this, Vae'njaece laughed. "Congradulations, my friend. You have proved yourself. I’ll train you to be a Chaos Weaver. We can start training tomorrow. At the FalconReach Fishing Docks. Okay?”
“Well… um… you see… fine. Tomorrow. At the fishing docks. See you there… I guess…”

And then we both left for home.

Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Nesanel Wolfblade: Destiny of a Hero   Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:03 pm

All the writing seems lost after this...You don't know what happened and will never know the training that Nesanel went through with Vae'njaece. The Story ends here.

There is a little mark saying to go read the next book, "Nesanel Wolfblade: Destiny of a DragonLord."

PostSubject: Re: Nesanel Wolfblade: Destiny of a Hero   

Back to top Go down

Nesanel Wolfblade: Destiny of a Hero
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We are the Dark Knights! :: The Library-
Jump to: