We are the Dark Knights!
Tell us your name to have full access the castle.

We are the Dark Knights!

The Dark Knights Castle. All roads lead home. Welcome home, fellow knight!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

classes/things you would love to see in game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dart Ichimonji
Rage Warlord

PostSubject: classes/things you would love to see in game   Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:14 pm

well, as the title says, what would you love to have in the game?
for me, I'd have to say a berserker class, and more weapon types like spears. Of course, then there'd have to be something so that the hero's not using a spear like a sword.
you?

Dragonfable Account : 21074067

PostSubject: Re: classes/things you would love to see in game   Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:20 pm

The Dark Knights Castle. And I'd like to see ourselves in power. And, probably more daggers or something Rogue-compatable.
Back to top Go down
Dart Ichimonji
Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: classes/things you would love to see in game   Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:34 pm

Agreed, rogues really don't have much. Claws were supposed to be implemented but that didn't exactly happen, its just a form of a dagger.
And I don't think Lore could handle us if we were in power. Although it'd still be awesome.

Dragonfable Account : www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=39079987

PostSubject: Re: classes/things you would love to see in game   Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:59 am

I want healer armor wery badly. But not like in AQW where you have only auto healing. I also have some skills in my mind but i dont think that we ever see this class in game:cry:
Back to top Go down
http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/Tigirosa/library/?sort=3&p
Gengkiskan
Chef o' Doom & Doom Knight Major

Dragonfable Account : 36303032

PostSubject: Re: classes/things you would love to see in game   Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:01 am

Legion like armors. If the legion armor models are adjusted and made in DF, it would've surpassed the definition of godly cool looking. (Personally think that my dream might not be too far from happening, since a lot of items in the recent DF releases are taken from the item models of AQW)

DK Special Member

Dragonfable Account : 42906126

PostSubject: Re: classes/things you would love to see in game   Fri May 03, 2013 10:17 pm

For the people who are in clan as we are how about a skin for whatever armor you are wearing based on that clan's theme or color. A castle or inn type base for official clans that can be customized by certain leaders. Also dual-weilding swords, there's always one other sword that I want to use but I'm always so torn between them
Back to top Go down
Gengkiskan
Chef o' Doom & Doom Knight Major

PostSubject: Re: classes/things you would love to see in game   Sun May 05, 2013 6:22 am

That'd be seriously cool. AE could also add a clan castle into the game, and it'd be customizable only by the clan leader/ high officers.

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: classes/things you would love to see in game   Mon May 06, 2013 1:43 am

That would be nice yes, but I think they'd have to make it more MMO'ish to implement that. Otherwise how would they keep track of clan things.

PostSubject: Re: classes/things you would love to see in game   Mon May 06, 2013 6:07 am

^One of the main reasons I'm really anticipating the coming of AQ3D (And I guess others are excited for it to come too). It would be really awesome if we could really meet in game, and arrange clan events or something. Maybe even go into dungeons and raids together. santa

DK Special Member

PostSubject: Re: classes/things you would love to see in game   Mon May 06, 2013 3:20 pm

that sounds pretty cool i didnt know about it but master Dart is right dragonfable isnt a mmo so its not possible for that game. for dragonfable id definatly want to b able to customize my toddler dragon besides the color maybe not drasticly but just to individualize a dragon of legend a bit more and maybe another growth upgrade. finally seeing as we're always deemed as a human i was hoping maybe through some special quest we could become another class through some ritual
Back to top Go down
Dart Ichimonji
Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: classes/things you would love to see in game   Mon May 06, 2013 6:13 pm

^ Agreed, maybe even a different starter quest depending on race if they made it selectable from the start.

PostSubject: Re: classes/things you would love to see in game   Tue May 07, 2013 6:54 am

Oooh, if there's multi race in dragonfable, these races should be a really interesting addition: Elf, Dark elf, Orc, Demon, and Angel. Maybe even zombie/ undead.

DK Healer

PostSubject: Re: classes/things you would love to see in game   Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:25 am

Also color costum tatoos was planned to inplent in game but not shure what happened with them
Back to top Go down
Anru
DK Special Member

PostSubject: Re: classes/things you would love to see in game   Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:29 am

i do wish the tatoos were a reality but im guessing they dont want to influence kids.

EDIT:
I wish there was a storyline devoted to our dragon. To be the dragon instead of our character like when we were xan/artix/galanoth maybe have the dragon going on an adventure as a baby/toddler dragon and going against titan bosses. It could show how how lady Elysia trained our dragon to get its new skills in our frozen absense.

Double post merged. Tigirosa
Back to top Go down
Tigirosa
DK Healer

PostSubject: Re: classes/things you would love to see in game   Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:03 pm

This is pretty interesting idea that our dragon could go on quests all alone but the problem is that he is too weak to defeat average level enemy by himself. Maybe some time later staff will let us grow our dragon one more time.
Back to top Go down
Anru
DK Special Member

PostSubject: Re: classes/things you would love to see in game   Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:10 pm

In the topic our dragons we described all that could happen with the dragon, if the next growth upgrade made the dragon into guest A status with the skills, primal tattoos then we could really use it in a quest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: classes/things you would love to see in game   

Back to top Go down

classes/things you would love to see in game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We are the Dark Knights! :: Dragonfable General Discussion-
Jump to: