We are the Dark Knights!
Tell us your name to have full access the castle.

We are the Dark Knights!

The Dark Knights Castle. All roads lead home. Welcome home, fellow knight!

HomeRegisterLog in

Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tigirosa
DK Healer

Dragonfable Account : www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=39079987

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:57 pm

I joined DK`s becouse this clan got my interest only by its name. No ofense to other clans  but i think they looked like a big joke to me. And besides they all were unactive except DK`s....
Back to top Go down
http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/Tigirosa/library/?sort=3&p
Dart Ichimonji
Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:50 am

Name, really? first thing I thought of I think was batman....Though, it's still pretty cool.

And woot! yeah! Darts back guys! We should all offer up pizza, and sacrifice the moglins in his honor!

But yes, Tigi, the other clans are a joke. Especially the Beacons of Hope. We make it our goal to beat them into submission whenever we have enough people active. Sadly though they're too goody goody to acknowledge anyone as rivals. *grumbles something about them promoting friendliness across the forums* Bah. Wusses....

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:13 am

Yeah. I did not want to mention these clan names, but yes, you have a point here Dart. And it seems that Beacons of Hope is Archknight`s clan (about 10 peoples or so). I dont have anything against that few leaders have the power in clan, but if you have the power to control your clan mates in your favorite game forums, then thats just sad... Atlast i think so.
Back to top Go down
Gengkiskan
Chef o' Doom & Doom Knight Major

Dragonfable Account : 36303032

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:32 am

Comfortable for those AKs. Pick an argument with a clan member, then just conjure up some random reasons and banned them on the official AE forum. 

I also agree that the name is quite an attractive point of the clan when I'm browsing through the clan lists. Additionally, the motto of the clan is so ominously wonderful that it made me think, "This is it. This is the clan I'm looking for." Cool

Purple Chaos

Dragonfable Account : 21074067

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:15 pm

I just joined because Rocky recruited me Smile And, we were allied with the CWN, my last clan.

And, btw, can someone explain how a clan war works? I know there's been talk a couple of times since I joined about a clan war, but what is it?
Back to top Go down
Tigirosa
DK Healer

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:47 pm

I`m pritty shure that clan wars is happening only in PvP or in game war, but first one clan need to challenge other clan. If they agree and accept the challenge, then evrybody equip strongest items/armors, save them asbase and the battle can begin. And I think, we are good at smashing Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dart Ichimonji
Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:55 pm

And because I was here....right?

but, clan war's kinda vary in details. Mostly so far our attempts at warring with the goody goodies, and whatever clan that DOOMS fellow has on the forums, is we just try to beat them in war waves. Or everything in general. Then rub their faces in it that they suck.

Tigi, we are. We destroy everyone who challenges us, especially if Rocky or GreyWarden hit the field. Then it's game over.

Btw, I've yet to see moglin carcasses around the castle....

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:06 pm

Whel, thats interesting. It would be nice to battle in a war between clans. We definatly should try it again occasionally. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Fingerman
Purple Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:49 pm

@Dart: Yes, totally because you were here....
With some of the warmongers on here, I'd find it disturbing if we lost a war challenge. But what about a roleplay PvP between clans? That would be... interesting.

Last edited by Fingerman on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gengkiskan
Chef o' Doom & Doom Knight Major

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:59 am

Unfortunately, with DF's not-so-smart AI in PVP it will be really easy to beat the other clan's members in PVP. Warwaves competition could be interesting, I"m alllll in!! cherry

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:53 pm

Finger: Oh stop it you, you're making me blush...
But, I'd imagine the roleplay pvp between clans wouldn't go so well. (not talking actual php right?) Because people don't like their character to lose already, I imagine it'd be even worse between clans. Too many OP'ness, or people whining about how somethings "Cheating", or even just getting angry.

And yeah, I can't wait for the next war. I just hope GreyWarden and Rocky come active for it. I've never seen anyone war as much as they do. Pretty sure they both beat the Beacons easily.

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:04 pm

Quote :
Because people don't like their character to lose already, I imagine it'd be even worse between clans. Too many OP'ness, or people whining about how somethings "Cheating", or even just getting angry.

Yeah, but.... we're the Dark Knights. 'Nuff said
Back to top Go down
Avi Felarian
The Dark Assassin

Dragonfable Account : 30193286

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:44 pm

*enters room wearing assassin attire with a yellow wing-bladed axe in one hand and a drawn hidden blade in the other*

I'm ready . . .

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:18 am

*We burn you all, that is your fate* Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dart Ichimonji
Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:05 pm

Yes, we are. But other people are not. Therefore, other people are sissies.

EDIT: We're veering off topic a bit here...

Dragonfable Account : 36910301

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:28 pm

Grey warden? You compare.me to the likes of Grey Warden? Grey warden can't kill a fly let alone defeat 5000 waves.
But, I don't.have a computer, so I haven't been on DF in a long.time

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:11 am

Dude, the rivalry between you and Grey was practically legendary. You both kick A-word, and you know it.

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:44 am

Speak of it, haven't heard from Greywarden in a realllllyyy long time now. Where could he be?

DK Special Member

Dragonfable Account : 42906126

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:38 pm

I always wanted to be part of a brotherhood, and being a twilight knight best fits my moral preferences unlike all the be good and help as much as possible stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   

Back to top Go down

Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
We are the Dark Knights! :: The Dark Knights' General Discussion and Suggestions-