We are the Dark Knights!
Tell us your name to have full access the castle.

We are the Dark Knights!

The Dark Knights Castle. All roads lead home. Welcome home, fellow knight!

HomeRegisterLog in

Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nesanel
Lone Wolf

Dragonfable Account : 38111091

PostSubject: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:04 pm

Give reasons why you joined this clan. Necro, You add to this post.

Why should I have to add to it?

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:44 pm

I had just wanted to be in a an evil clan worthy of my berserker-ness (twilight knights ftw) and the name sounded cool, small reasons I know, but it got me in to a fun clan

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:08 pm

Very unassuming...
You join a clan just cause evil is cool, but the clan is fun!
For those who actually become active... (too many people don't)

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:37 pm

I know, small, and probably pretty bad reasons to join something, but if you dont know a whole lot about something or its members its the small reasons that get you interested Razz

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:09 am

I joined becuz someone by the name of bsteiny16 said that this was a cool clan...so I wrote an application and Necro was like "For reals??? Your that B-ad A-ss???" and I was just like..."You know it!!!" and he was like "Well, you suck..." so I joined!!!

It's been a privilege being in a clan of such kind people who always know how to pick you up when your in the middle of a giant hurricane that's supposed to be worse than it turned out to be...

Good times...
Back to top Go down
Extreme Wizard
Is Back...

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:04 am

I had been searching for a clan for a while, but none really caught my interest. All the clans I found were either joke clans, happy good guy clans, or overly dramatic cults. Then, out of nowhere, Bsteiny PMed me about The Dark Knights. I took a look at the clan page and it was perfect. There was no over-advertising that it was evil, it didn't look like a four-year-old made it, and it wasn't tied into the game too tightly. Really, The Dark Knights are one of the only serious clans made for and by kids older than nine. The people here are mature and aren't jerks; it's a fantastic all-around clan.

Are you sure I PMed you? I think Necro found you...not me. It was 3 months ago, I have no idea what happened right now.
Back to top Go down
Gavon Felarian
Forum Modistrator, Retired Leader

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:06 am

@Extreme
*tear*
That is the most fantastic thing I have ever heard...
I do my best not to look like a four/nine year old. Smile

Master of the Log

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:15 am

I do my best to not act 9 years old...
It doesn't always work out though... Razz
Jk...glad you find us AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
Nesanel
Lone Wolf

Dragonfable Account : 38111091

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:22 am

I pulled off the All Nighter!

It's 4:21 AM as I type this. Once it hits 6:00 AM, you most likely won't see me for a couple of hours.

Edit: I made it till 5, then I fell asleep from exhaustion. Razz

PostSubject: Death   Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:45 pm

I joined because I needed a place to embrace Darkness and evil. Finally a place where evil is spread all around. MWAHAHAH fire and darkness
Back to top Go down
Rocky Felarian
Active Knight

Dragonfable Account : 36910301

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:18 am

Cos of le awesomeness Very Happy

Chef o' Doom & Doom Knight Major

Dragonfable Account : 36303032

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:00 am

The Dark Knights is evil, cool, honorable, and really dark in every way. (I really love it!)

Active Knight

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:33 am

Well another reason is/
I wanted to join a clan and I wanted to join an awesome one Razz

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:40 am

^Same here, and this clan is really awesome like I think it is.

Active Knight

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:52 am

It is awesome ,no need to think Razz

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:01 pm

It is so freakin' awesome, now that I'm in the clan, I even likes it a lot more than before, the longer I'm in, the more I feels I'm an important member in this clan. So, i will try to participate the most I can do in this clan and helps in improving it even more! Very Happy

Entropic Knight

Dragonfable Account : 19528623

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:06 pm

I joined the clan bcuz i love the darkness element and like using it in DF and the people or clan members are all Awesome
Back to top Go down
Gengkiskan

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Welcome back, Dark Vindicator! and I totally agrees with you, this clan's members are so friendly and awesome that I get addicted to just serving the forums. Razz

Active Knight

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:14 pm

Dark Vindicator wrote:
I joined the clan bcuz i love the darkness element and like using it in DF and the people or clan members are all Awesome

Thats a pretty good reason

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:55 am

The thing that made me really love this clan is mostly the clan members here. rendeer I really like them and how they are so friendly to me even though we are a darkness clan of evil.

Active Knight

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:30 am

Smile

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:27 am

Now Dart is back! Things are really really getting epic. Wink

Active Knight

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:44 am

Well Darts here And I am out Razz

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:40 am

U are going out? Why man???

Active Knight

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:54 pm

Inactiveness :\

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?   

Back to top Go down

Why did you join the Dark Knights in the first place?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
We are the Dark Knights! :: The Dark Knights' General Discussion and Suggestions-