We are the Dark Knights!
Tell us your name to have full access the castle.

We are the Dark Knights!

The Dark Knights Castle. All roads lead home. Welcome home, fellow knight!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

MtHK=D1F3Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
D1F3Forum
Master of the Log

PostSubject: MtHK=D1F3Forum    Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:20 am

Hiyas!

I always wanted to do one of these, and since I'm somewhat in charge of watching this section, I might as well open up questions for everyone...(Since I know alot of people don't know who I am or why I am sohigh up in all of this)

Rules:
1) All Universal Forum Rules apply

2) Only 10 questions per post (You won't need that many anyway...)

3) Have fun!

I will be editting in my signature Dark Red, maybe some green and italics...so don't use that color or else the logs will be on you!!! Mehehe...
Back to top Go down
Gavon Felarian
Forum Modistrator, Retired Leader

PostSubject: Re: MtHK=D1F3Forum    Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:44 am

Ow' 'bout only one post per-page?
...R u kidding me??? That's the...BEST IDEA EVER!!! But, no...

Do you like death and destruction?
Of course!!! I prefer logs, though...OH!!! And Klondike bars...YUM!!!

Do you believe that bsteiny16 can be corrupted by evil? (I am working on it...)
I say its easy...make a fake hurricane and set up props by his house...pay the news stations to say there is a hurricane and get Hollywood's prop experts to build the best Hurricane scenery ever!!! Oh, and break his circuit breaker so the lights and power go off...that will corrupt him...just you wait!!! Mehehe...

After you earned your Dark Knight blade, by joining, what do you imagine it to look like?
I dunno what this is...I expect it to look a lot like the DK blade in DF though...

Duel?
If you want...I'm not arguing!!! Mehehe...

Human, elf, or dwarf?
Elves...they are so cool with there pointy ears!!! I also rly like Legalus in Lord of the Rings...he's pretty sick!!!

Mage, warrior, or rogue?
My base class was mage, but I personally prefer Warrior/Rogue...either is cool (However, rogue is more like ninja so that gets my vote!!!)

Do you dislike death and destruction, and instead like rainbows and ponies...? and ponies... andponiesandponiesand...
Well, I was skeptical about poniesandponiesandponiiesandponies, but then it grew on me and I now have it as my ringtone (Not rly...I want it as it though!!!)

The entire CW Nation, and every figure of good and awesomeness in Dragonfable (Warlic, Artix, that replacement girl for Lady C, and all the moglin's) Which one do you completely exterminate?
Are you asking whether I destroy the figures of good or I destroy the CW Nation???
Obviously the vote goes for destroying the figures of good...however, I'll keep around Twilly for some spare time punting practice!!!

Magic, science, or the ever fabled MAGISCIENCE?
Magiscience is useless...Magic is where its at!!! Oh, and sry Lim, but your experiment was tainted by the awesomeness of CYSERO!!! again...

These be mine 10 questions o' doom, HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
These be mine 10 answers of the logs, MEHEHEHEHE!!!

Last edited by Necro Berserk on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:01 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.elderstats.com/character/3334/#!/
Nesanel
Lone Wolf

Dragonfable Account : 38111091

PostSubject: Re: MtHK=D1F3Forum    Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:11 am

Sorry D1F3 about answering you questions before you got the chance. We cool?
Of course not!!! What do you think I am a push over!?!?!?
Actually, I kinda am...yeah we're cool...but I'm hotter!!! *zing*

Have you noticed the answer to why I make sigs ALL THE TIME yet? (Pretty obvious)
Because you hate doing them???

Poniesandponiesandponiesandponiesandponiesandponiesandponiesandponiesandponies......Do you even know how to respond to this? I have a feeling you do: Starts with "Klondlikebarsandklondlikebarsandklondlikebars......."
No...it goes "It's Log, it's log, its big its heavy its wood..." and so on...you can see me at the end, too!!! Razz

"I have a feelin', that tonight's gonna be a good night, that tonight's gonna be a good night, that tonight's gonna be a good, good night......" Black Eyed Peas FTW!
...Klondikebarsklondikebarsklondikebarsklondikebarsklondikebarsklondikebarsklondikebarsklondikebarsklondikebarsklondikebarsklondikebarsklondikebarsklondikebarsklondikebarsklondikebarsklondikebars...
LOGS!!!

Well, cya later!
Cya!!! Oh yeah...best video ever!!! Watch for the 6:00 mark...it's the best!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-fgTHdDuxs&feature=related

PostSubject: Re: MtHK=D1F3Forum    Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:40 pm

I actually have a couple questions for you Razz
Oh goody...more questions!!! Shoot...NO, NOT ME!!! AHHH!!!

1. How many people are you secretly planning to turn into chaos weavers to overthrow the clan
I am legally not allowed to say that I am planning to corrupt every single member of this clan...however, I can say that whoever feels compelled to join the CWN, I have cookies!!!

and 2. have you infected those people without them knowing O.o
How I??? Well, let's just say that I have infected "Nobody" yet... Twisted Evil And don't worry about yourself...you'll be where your supposed to soon enough... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

OH MY GOD!!! I'M INFECTED!!!! Dart....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.o oh boy

PostSubject: Re: MtHK=D1F3Forum    

Back to top Go down

MtHK=D1F3Forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We are the Dark Knights! :: Question and Answer :: MtHK Threads-
Jump to: