We are the Dark Knights!
Tell us your name to have full access the castle.

We are the Dark Knights!

The Dark Knights Castle. All roads lead home. Welcome home, fellow knight!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

When you guys get on....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rocky Felarian
Active Knight

Dragonfable Account : 36910301

PostSubject: When you guys get on....   Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:58 pm

Okay so it ain't as bad now; there is some minimal activity with a few members posting and stuff, great!!
But we few active members hardly ever meet. I miss those funny convos which our brothers had. SO if everyone posted when you guys get on, some of us can meet up.
I'll leave these v, here.

Time zone converter.
World clock.

Centurion

Dragonfable Account : 14580846

PostSubject: Re: When you guys get on....   Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:54 pm

Ok, to decide, I say we operate in server time, otherwise known as EST. I'm usually on at about 6:00 EST

Dragonfable Account : 31148622

PostSubject: Re: When you guys get on....   Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:04 am

Hello brothers It is great to be back!
Back to top Go down
http://sulisia.forumotion.com/
GreyWarden
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: When you guys get on....   Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:19 am

I'm waiting for you, Rock. I've drank far too much caffeine to go back now. I'm staying up all night for this.

Dragonfable Account : 21074067

PostSubject: Re: When you guys get on....   Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:10 pm

No one else is in US Central time (Chicago), correct? If not, I'm one hour behind server time, just so you guys know.

Now, to business. I am not going to pretend I'm a completely reliable person for a scheduled meeting. So, all I'll say is this: (this is in my time) I have school weekdays 7:30 AM to 2:55 PM, on Mondays, band stuff right after school to 3:30 PM, Tuesdays and Thursdays, more band stuff from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM, and Wednesdays even more stuff from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM, though that's out of town and about a 30 minute drive, and usually goes a little late. Fridays and Saturdays, no obligations, unless something comes up. I have church on Sunday mornings, sometimes getting home as late as 2:00 PM. And, during weekends, teachers just love to assign a crapload of homework, so my availability will fluctuate.
Back to top Go down
GreyWarden
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: When you guys get on....   Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:04 pm

Fingerman, we're in the same time zone. It's odd how we're never on at the same time... I usually get on after school!

Dragonfable Account : 30193286

PostSubject: Re: When you guys get on....   Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:06 pm

My time zone (Pacific) is 3 hours behind server time. I go to school at 11:00 EST on weekdays and I come back at 6:00 EST. I can go on in between 6:00 EST and 10:00 EST on weekdays. On weekends, I have a lot of time. This weekend I'm lucky since I have no homework, so I'm not very busy this weekend.

Dragonfable Account : 31148622

PostSubject: Re: When you guys get on....   Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:48 pm

Fingerman wrote:
No one else is in US Central time (Chicago), correct? If not, I'm one hour behind server time, just so you guys know.

Now, to business. I am not going to pretend I'm a completely reliable person for a scheduled meeting. So, all I'll say is this: (this is in my time) I have school weekdays 7:30 AM to 2:55 PM, on Mondays, band stuff right after school to 3:30 PM, Tuesdays and Thursdays, more band stuff from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM, and Wednesdays even more stuff from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM, though that's out of town and about a 30 minute drive, and usually goes a little late. Fridays and Saturdays, no obligations, unless something comes up. I have church on Sunday mornings, sometimes getting home as late as 2:00 PM. And, during weekends, teachers just love to assign a crapload of homework, so my availability will fluctuate.

I am in central time too.
Back to top Go down
http://sulisia.forumotion.com/
Fingerman
Purple Chaos

Dragonfable Account : 21074067

PostSubject: Re: When you guys get on....   Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:35 pm

Ugh, we were just dying again for a while. It seems to me that the weekends are the easiest time for at least the majority of us, so I think a tentative plan for a time on Saturday would be best, though it's hard say which exactly would be best with all the time zone.
Back to top Go down
Dart Ichimonji
Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: When you guys get on....   Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:35 pm

Well, I'm on at completely random intervals that are few and far (too far and too few) between. I'll make sure to do SOMETHING when I'm on though brothers. Don't worry, Dart may be rarely seen, but never gone.

PostSubject: Re: When you guys get on....   

Back to top Go down

When you guys get on....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We are the Dark Knights! :: The Dark Knights' General Discussion and Suggestions-
Jump to: