We are the Dark Knights!
Tell us your name to have full access the castle.

We are the Dark Knights!

The Dark Knights Castle. All roads lead home. Welcome home, fellow knight!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Rose a Threat to the Dark Knights?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VampireKnight
NecroMaster

PostSubject: The Rose a Threat to the Dark Knights?   Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:59 pm

As you all may know, Jaania just froze our character at the end of Chapter 2, and we've been frozen for about 5 years. After our character's been freed, we found that The Rose has taken over Lore, and that they're banning magic as well. How big of a threat is this to our clan? What do you think should be done?
Back to top Go down
Dart Ichimonji
Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: The Rose a Threat to the Dark Knights?   Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:06 am

The magic thing doesn't bug me that much, I am a berserker after all, and I only minimally use my deathknight magics. The only thing i have to say is this : SHE. FROZE. ME.

I will find her, and she will wish i hadn't.

Dragonfable Account : 14580846

PostSubject: Re: The Rose a Threat to the Dark Knights?   Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:01 pm

Well, let's take the logical approach to this. First, we can assume that Jaania is the leader of the Rose. She now has a vendetta against magic, so it's only logical. Also, if the Rose takes over, there would be a Lore-wide Order in control, which means a general lack of war. In conclusion, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR?

Dragonfable Account : 19528623

PostSubject: Re: The Rose a Threat to the Dark Knights?   Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:56 am

So basically we are now enemy's of the Rose?
Back to top Go down
Rocky Felarian
Active Knight

Dragonfable Account : 36910301

PostSubject: Re: The Rose a Threat to the Dark Knights?   Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:06 am

I don't think they know of our existense (they probably think "hero" is frozen) If they knew, we would be enemies, yes.

Chef o' Doom & Doom Knight Major

Dragonfable Account : 36303032

PostSubject: Re: The Rose a Threat to the Dark Knights?   Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:38 am

They really act like they're superiors, and that really puts me off. Gonna slice their head off, pierce it on a wodden stick, and put them around Oaklore/ Falconreach to show who really is the powerful group. And made a dish our of their organs and serve it to other captured Rose member as a torture instrument. *laughs manically* Also, Jaania deserves to be burnt alive strapped to a wodden pole.

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: The Rose a Threat to the Dark Knights?   Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:07 pm

^ long overdue, but I like the sound of that.
she froze me. I cannot forget that. And I simply choose not to forgive it either.

PostSubject: Re: The Rose a Threat to the Dark Knights?   Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:30 pm

I recently learned that decreasing the pressure of water could both boil and freeze it at the same time. Really wonder if that'll work with humans. *evil laughter*

Purple Chaos

Dragonfable Account : 21074067

PostSubject: Re: The Rose a Threat to the Dark Knights?   Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:11 am

Destroy. The. Rose. Simple and easy.
Back to top Go down
Tigirosa
DK Healer

Dragonfable Account : www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=39079987

PostSubject: Re: The Rose a Threat to the Dark Knights?   Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:55 am

The only problem is that they are so many! Nobody can kill all of them in a short time
Back to top Go down
http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/Tigirosa/library/?sort=3&p
Gengkiskan

PostSubject: Re: The Rose a Threat to the Dark Knights?   Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:48 am

We can gradually sabotage their ranks and spread terror across the organization. And at the end, left Jaania with nothing but herself when we utterly destroyed whatever is left of her soul and humanity. Muhahaha! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Purple Chaos

Dragonfable Account : 21074067

PostSubject: Re: The Rose a Threat to the Dark Knights?   Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:15 am

Take out Jaania, then blow up their headquarters, then attack the Rosewood. They won't have anywhere to hide of anyone to follow. The rest of the Rose will just have to be easy pickings. See? Simple and easy.
Back to top Go down
Anru
DK Special Member

Dragonfable Account : 42906126

PostSubject: Re: The Rose a Threat to the Dark Knights?   Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:41 pm

True disorganized grunts are way easier than a true militia
Back to top Go down
Gengkiskan

PostSubject: Re: The Rose a Threat to the Dark Knights?   Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:58 am

Additionally, we also need to topple the belief of the group of people that fall in for the Rose, and reminded them of magic's importance. That is one way we can truly eradicate all of the Rose's belief and foundation.

PostSubject: Re: The Rose a Threat to the Dark Knights?   

Back to top Go down

The Rose a Threat to the Dark Knights?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We are the Dark Knights! :: Dragonfable General Discussion-
Jump to: