We are the Dark Knights!
Tell us your name to have full access the castle.

We are the Dark Knights!

The Dark Knights Castle. All roads lead home. Welcome home, fellow knight!

HomeRegisterLog in

DragonFable® Enjin {Fan-Site} invites The Dark Knights

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: DragonFable® Enjin {Fan-Site} invites The Dark Knights   Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:02 am

DragonFable®️ Enjin is a fan site that is dedicated for users who play Artix Entertainment's game, DragonFable. The website has it's own guild/clan recruitment forum section which you can freely advertise your community, as long as you follow the Guild/Clan rules before posting. DragonFable®️ Enjin also supports playing DragonFable AND a chatbox on the same web page, with the official AE forums underneath. You can get this 'multi-player' feel and you would feel much less lonely when playing this single player RPG. Any guilds/clans who are approved will be given their own guild/clan tag so users identify which one of these you are from.

Become a FEATURED Guild/Clan today!
For more information on this super exciting opportunity, read this thread.

FAQs
Q: I am really hesitant, this site might spam my email's inbox! Sad
A: Have a look at this thread.

Q: Can everyone see my email? What about the admins/mods?
A: No one on the website can see your email, not even in the administrative panel. The only way for your email to show is if you set it up on your own profile page.

Q: Do you have specific rules to follow?
A: Why yes of course. http://dragonfable-enjin.com/rules

Let me know if any of you have further questions. You can find me over twitter as @AlethiaAE.

DragonFable®️ Enjin's official twitter: @enjinDF, follow up for quick and important updates about the website.

Please remember, this is a fan site! Exact definition:
A fansite, fan site, or fanpage is a website created and maintained by a fan or devotee interested in a celebrity, thing, or a particular cultural phenomenon. The phenomenon can be a book, television show, movie, comic, band, sports team, game, or the like.

Last edited by Alethia on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated the whole content of this thread.)
Back to top Go down
Rocky Felarian
Active Knight

Dragonfable Account : 36910301

PostSubject: Re: DragonFable® Enjin {Fan-Site} invites The Dark Knights   Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:20 pm

Hello Alethia,
Are you a part of this clan? i.e are you a member of The Dark Knights?
If yes, welcome to the clan, I am Sir Rocky Felarian DOOM Emeperor, moderator and representative.

If not, do you have suitable permission from Dart Ichimonji (Clan leader) or Nesanel ( co founder) to make an account on this website and to post on this forum.

Don't take it personally, need to do my duty as moderator.

PostSubject: Re: DragonFable® Enjin {Fan-Site} invites The Dark Knights   Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:44 pm

Hey there, your reply is understandable. Smile I registered on this site and it looked like an open registration as well, I did not need a confirmation of anything to view the site. I'm here to invite all of the guilds/clans on Dragonfable to advertise your community in the fan site I have created. It is your own choice to view, register and advertise.

Two other guilds have advertised, which are Celestial Guardians and Cysero Defenders.
Back to top Go down
Dart Ichimonji
Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: DragonFable® Enjin {Fan-Site} invites The Dark Knights   Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:02 pm

I've sent you a PM, Alethia.

That said, I think it's a good idea, and I'm up for it.

PostSubject: Re: DragonFable® Enjin {Fan-Site} invites The Dark Knights   Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:22 am

BECOME a featured Guild/Clan! For more information on this super exciting opportunity, read this thread: http://dragonfable-enjin.com/forum/m/7164846/viewthread/4191890-become-featured-guildclan/page/1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DragonFable® Enjin {Fan-Site} invites The Dark Knights   Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:33 am

Congratulations to your community! Feel free to post updates/announcements on the thread itself. Just make sure to follow the general rules of the site and the guild/clan rules as well.
Back to top Go down
Nesanel
Lone Wolf

Dragonfable Account : 38111091

PostSubject: Re: DragonFable® Enjin {Fan-Site} invites The Dark Knights   Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:34 pm

Okay, I just set up an account on the site. My username is bsteiny16, and I'd appreciate it if you helped me find my way around the site. Also, is it just me, or is it taking forever to upload a pic/my avatar? I tried uploading one of my best sigs, and I waited 10 minutes and I got nothing. Think you can help?

~Nesanel

PostSubject: Re: DragonFable® Enjin {Fan-Site} invites The Dark Knights   Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:31 am

Hey there! I would suggest asking around the site if you are ever confused and heading over to chat. Read the Website Forums & Announcements and any notifications from the bottom left.

I see an avatar on your profile! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nesanel
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: DragonFable® Enjin {Fan-Site} invites The Dark Knights   Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:50 pm

There is indeed an avatar on my profile. Btw, I set up my story and the commentaries on the site! Check it out! Smile

P.S.

Also sent a PM with my screenshot of my Amulet and my Character page. So both of these gets me the "Writer" and "Dragon Amulet" achievements.

PostSubject: Re: DragonFable® Enjin {Fan-Site} invites The Dark Knights   Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:21 pm

Updated the whole content within the original post.
Back to top Go down
Nesanel
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: DragonFable® Enjin {Fan-Site} invites The Dark Knights   Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:27 pm

Well, we need to meet sometime so we can talk about an alliance.

Dragonfable Account : 14580846

PostSubject: Re: DragonFable® Enjin {Fan-Site} invites The Dark Knights   Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:41 pm

This is a really good website!

PostSubject: Re: DragonFable® Enjin {Fan-Site} invites The Dark Knights   Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Thank you. I created it when the Dark Knights were still lifting off as a clan. I take full credit over making the site, because I actually created it (not from scratch, though.).

I'm awesome. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: DragonFable® Enjin {Fan-Site} invites The Dark Knights   Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:20 pm

Did you do any of the coding?

PostSubject: Re: DragonFable® Enjin {Fan-Site} invites The Dark Knights   Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:10 pm

No, it was already created beforehand by someone else. But I set up the color scheme, the way everything on the forum looks (banner, font, sizes, etc.). Not that hard, but it was painful work in the beginning. The start of a website is the hardest part, because you don't know what to put into it.

PostSubject: Re: DragonFable® Enjin {Fan-Site} invites The Dark Knights   Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:11 am

Nesanel wrote:
Thank you. I created it when the Dark Knights were still lifting off as a clan. I take full credit over making the site, because I actually created it (not from scratch, though.).

I'm awesome. Very Happy

You didn't create DragonFable®️ Enjin...
Back to top Go down
Rocky Felarian
Active Knight

PostSubject: Re: DragonFable® Enjin {Fan-Site} invites The Dark Knights   Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:17 am

Alethia wrote:
Nesanel wrote:

I'm awesome. Very Happy

You didn't create DragonFable®️ Enjin...

^Alethia, Nesanel meant he created theknights forum..cause if you scroll up and see Greywarden (Dragos) said "This is a really good website!" So Nesanel thought he meant Dragonfable Enjin, and said the ^ Hope that clears it up?

Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: DragonFable® Enjin {Fan-Site} invites The Dark Knights   Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:37 am

No, I thought he was talking about the Dart Knights Forum, which I put together. I'm not skilled in coding or anything like that (Alethia is), so I did the stuff that knew how to do.

But now that I look at it, I think I misunderstood what GreyWarden had said, and that he was actually referrring to Alethia and DragonFable Enjin. (Sorry Alethia!)

PostSubject: Re: DragonFable® Enjin {Fan-Site} invites The Dark Knights   Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:17 am

^Exaclty what I said Neutral

Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: DragonFable® Enjin {Fan-Site} invites The Dark Knights   Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:12 pm

Quote :
So Nesanel thought he meant Dragonfable Enjin, and said the ^

Is that so?

PostSubject: Re: DragonFable® Enjin {Fan-Site} invites The Dark Knights   Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:18 pm

I meant Enjin, but you seemed proud of your site, so I didn't want to kill your joy Razz

PostSubject: Re: DragonFable® Enjin {Fan-Site} invites The Dark Knights   Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:51 pm

If you'd like to step up and take an exciting opportunity on becoming a staff of the site, read this thread!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DragonFable® Enjin {Fan-Site} invites The Dark Knights   

Back to top Go down

DragonFable® Enjin {Fan-Site} invites The Dark Knights
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
We are the Dark Knights! :: Unrelated Games and Discussion-