We are the Dark Knights!
Tell us your name to have full access the castle.

We are the Dark Knights!

The Dark Knights Castle. All roads lead home. Welcome home, fellow knight!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Challenge the Assassin, Destiny Knight!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avi Felarian
The Dark Assassin

Dragonfable Account : 30193286

PostSubject: Challenge the Assassin, Destiny Knight!   Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:33 am

I noticed that a lot of people have a challenge thread, so I'll give it a shot! Give me some hard challenges, but not impossible challenges, please. If you would like to see my character he is right here. I look forward to besting your challenges.

MY Challenges
1. Impossible doom crawler, base class, any weapon. No other equips

Dragonfable Account : 36910301

PostSubject: Re: Challenge the Assassin, Destiny Knight!   Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:39 am

Impossible doom crawler, base class, any sword. No helms,capes anything that would add any stats or give u an advantage.

The Dark Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Challenge the Assassin, Destiny Knight!   Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:13 pm

Sounds pretty straight forward, Rock. I accept the challenge.
EDIT: I can use any weapon?

PS: You'll notice that I'm not that good at challenges

Dragonfable Account : 36910301

PostSubject: Re: Challenge the Assassin, Destiny Knight!   Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:56 pm

Yes Destiny, any weapon; but no other equips and base class.

And being an experienced member I would advice you follow these instructions :-
1. Try to keep this challenge section as short as possible, challenge sections like mine go one for pages and pages, you can contact any high knight, moderator or Dart for an immediate deletion of out of topic posts.

2. Make a list of all the challenges you've been given in the first post. It's easier for people to view all of it, and mostly easy for you. You can refer to mine, for a better reference. I already put it in for you now, just keep editing as you get more challenges.

3. Most important, NEVER GIVE UP easily; I never want you to say "This is impossible" unless it really is impossible. Make sure you try 30-50 times before even thinking of giving up.

I may not be your mentor, master or you, my apprentice; I hope you follow all the above.
And good luck with your challenge section, I hope you become a master challenge taker as good or better than THE ROCK.

The Dark Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Challenge the Assassin, Destiny Knight!   Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:48 pm

Sorry, I was busy yesterday. Thank you for the words of inspirational wisdom, Rock. I'm gonna make this even harder by using the Blade of Destiny!

EDIT: So far the lowest I got it to was 1756/5500 w/ the Blade of Destiny. I'm not gonna give up!

PostSubject: Re: Challenge the Assassin, Destiny Knight!   Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:08 pm

Psstt...Destiny...I'm adding you to the challenge board (its in the DFGD) With all the challenge threads out there, its getting to be a bit much. The Challenge board will help keep track of everyones challenges, current or completed. I'll add your challenges there, as well as everyone elses.

PostSubject: Re: Challenge the Assassin, Destiny Knight!   

Back to top Go down

Challenge the Assassin, Destiny Knight!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We are the Dark Knights! :: The Dark Knights' General Discussion and Suggestions-
Jump to: