We are the Dark Knights!
Tell us your name to have full access the castle.

We are the Dark Knights!

The Dark Knights Castle. All roads lead home. Welcome home, fellow knight!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dart of the Dead.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dart Ichimonji
Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Dart of the Dead.   Wed May 30, 2012 3:00 pm

Hey, wake up. Good, you looked like you hit your head pretty hard. Still remember where we are? No? How about who I am? Still no? Great. Alright, I'll explain it to you, but follow me, keep up, and stay silent. This is the world of Lore, though it's changed from what you think it is. Modern cities now exist, though none of our other luxuries do. Cars, or just about any form of modern transportation or weaponry haven't been invented yet. We do still have flintlock pistols though, but they can only fire one shot.

About a year ago, something happened, not sure what. Some say a virus evolved to a point to take over, others say a certain fungus managed to spread to mankind (note: this is real, look up zombie ants) Either way, mankinds on the brink of extinction. Wait, theres one around the corner, go back. Anyways, we were working together to survive through this zombie apocalypse. Magic has been eradicated, something about the mana around Lore getting weakened by all the death. Just now, we were in the sewers, trying to sneak into an armory. It was a foolish plan, I admit, as it was the kings armory.

Now, remember, if an area is/used to be highly populated, you can no doubt find some useful items. And zombies aplenty. But find an area with low population, you may just die of starvation. To find safety, one must risk death.

So, that's it. Now look, I don't care what you do, either stay with me or go your own way. From here on out, it's your choice what you do. Just remember, trust too many people, and it could be your downfall. But don't trust anyone, and you could never get the help you need to survive. Good luck.

We all start as a group, at the mall. You can choose what to do from there, be it stay with friends, or go on your on. You can also choose where to travel, where to stay. But every action has consequences, which I will update and inform you on.

note : you may have a long range, and a short range weapon. But, You may only have one of each if they are large (and strong) or two of each if they are small (and weak. Keeping size restrictions in mind, you are free to mix it up.

Use this template when you post :

Name:
class:
Weapons, and weapon sizes:
Items : (start out with none, and must be found)
Personality:

Name: I'm Will, I just told you that.
Skills: Climbing, sneaking, tracking and hiding
Class: I shouldn't tell you this, but if I don't you may not trust me. I worked as an assassin and spy. I'm a ninja.
Weapons: Kodachi-small melee, spiked gauntlet-small melee, Throwing spear-large ranged.
Items : none
Personality: Just let me do what I do, and I'll give you the same courtesy. I'll work with you, just don't get in my way, and respect what I say.

Listen, I'm getting out of here. Gotta find a safe spot to wait out the apocalypse. I'm not sure where that is yet, which means I'll keep looking all over lore. You can join me if you want, but if not I don't blame you. It's a pretty big gamble. Good luck.

Last edited by Dart Ichimonji on Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gengkiskan
Chef o' Doom & Doom Knight Major

Dragonfable Account : 36303032

PostSubject: Re: Dart of the Dead.   Thu May 31, 2012 7:04 am

Name: Ira
Skills: Ira is quite good in handling the blades, and was a quite fast sprinter as well. He had some skills in archery, but not that master.
Class: I'd say a hunter, since I used a sword and bow to take down enemies.
Weapons, and weapon sizes: A sturdy Chinese Miaodao, and a Mongolian-styled bow with arrow quivers.
Personality: Ira is quite silent and often observes the situation before doing anything, but sometimes he can got moody easily and lost control of his temper.

Action: Ira doesn't see leaving the mall as a good idea, as that from what Will said, it's possible that there'd be infected monster outside waiting for him. So he starts to sharpen his blade and prepare his arrow and bow for the fight to come.

Forum Modistrator, Retired Leader

PostSubject: Re: Dart of the Dead.   Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:53 pm

Name: Gavvy Laysors
Skills: Gavvy is skilled as a scavenger, and is very proficient at moving without making any sort of sound. Even running silently. He does, however, lack any knowledge of how things work, and should not be put in the situation of mechanic.
Class: Rouge.
Weapons, and weapon sizes: Two daggers, one slingshot.
Personality: Gavvy is pretty fun-loving. He doesn't take anything seriously, but he still gets the job done. Hates Will, for reasons that will be explained.

Last edited by Gavon Felarian on Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.elderstats.com/character/3334/#!/
GreyWarden
Centurion

Dragonfable Account : 14580846

PostSubject: Re: Dart of the Dead.   Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:54 pm

Name: Kyouki
Skills: Seamanship, Swordplay, and Charisma
Class: Pirate
Weapons, and weapon sizes: Large Cutlass, and two very small flintlock pistols
Items:
Personality: Somewhat insane, impulsive, and loves killing zombies. LOVES. He also hate Will.

PostSubject: Re: Dart of the Dead.   Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:07 pm

Class: I shouldn't tell you this, but if I don't you may not trust me. I worked as an assassin and spy. I'm a ninja.
Weapons: Kodachi-small melee, spiked gauntlet-small melee, Throwing spear-large ranged.
Personality: Just let me do what I do, and I'll give you the same courtesy. I'll work with you, just don't get in my way, and respect what I say.

Okay, I think I see a tunnel down that way. Wait, what was that? Oh crap. Run, now, run! I think they smelled us or something. Come on, follow me!

*Will leads everybody down the tunnel, unfortunately it ends in a dead end. Light can be seen shining from the top of the wall. It's just tall enough that if you get a boost you can get over. Will helps everyone over the wall, then runs up it. You are now outside, and safe for the time being.*

That was close, but guys, I think I'm going to go off on my own now. Nothing personal, but I can't work with pirates. Kyouki, good luck anyway. I'd prefer if you didn't follow me.

*The group now consists of Kyouki, Ira, and Gavon Lazors. What you do now, is up to you. This is where the story really begins, and now you can do anything you want, short of killing the other participants. You CAN however, make it to where they may find themselves in a very sticky situation. An example would be if someone pushed Will back down to the zombies, and he dies. Have fun.*

PostSubject: Re: Dart of the Dead.   Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:32 pm

Skills: Gavvy is skilled as a
scavenger, and is very proficient at moving without making any sort of
sound. Even running silently. He does, however, lack any knowledge of
how things work, and should not be put in the situation of mechanic.
Personality:
Gavvy is pretty fun-loving. He doesn't take anything seriously, but he
still gets the job done. Hates Will, for reasons that will be explained.

Actions:
Gavvy looks back a the mall. He trusts in his ability to maneuver the large buildings inhabitants. Plus the resources seen though the broken windows look so tantalizing.
He heads back to the mall. Really, he doesn't know why he listened to Will and left it, anyway.

Centurion

PostSubject: Re: Dart of the Dead.   Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:25 pm

Items:
Personality: Somewhat insane, impulsive, and loves killing zombies. LOVES. He also hate Will.

Kyouki goes with Gavvy.

PostSubject: Re: Dart of the Dead.   Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:07 pm

Name: Malich
Skills: Craftmanship, swordplay, chemistry, mechanics
class: Mechanic
Weapons, and weapon sizes: He has a crab pincer like serrated, small blade grafted to himself, he also has a small knife used for eviscerating people and cutting body parts, he gets later one wrist mounted flamethrower. (Note: I've only allowed this because the flamethrower would be unreliable, and he'd have to spend much time looking for supplies to make it.)
Personality: He is cold, mildly paranoid, a perfectionsit regarding to what he does, he can't stand treason, he is also a morbid person.

Action: Enters a clothing shop after taking two stick, is followed by zombies, uses one of the sticks to lit the other in fire, throws it at a zombie, gets out of the shop, as it begisn to burn down on fire.

Last edited by Abathur on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fingerman
Purple Chaos

Dragonfable Account : 21074067

PostSubject: Re: Dart of the Dead.   Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Name: Dr. Person
Skills: Sharpshooting, smartness, dagger-using, fast running, high endurance
Class: Archer
Weapons: A longbow, and 2 small knives.
Items: none
Personality: Not very talkative, loyal (usually), and charismatic.

Dr. Person glances around, and decides to go with a larger group. Upon looking around, he goes with Gavvy.
Back to top Go down
Abathur Karkínos
Plague Crow

PostSubject: Re: Dart of the Dead.   Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:30 pm

Weapons, and weapon sizes: He has a crab pincer like serrated, small blade grafted to himself, he also has a small knife used for eviscerating people and cutting body parts, he gets later one wrist mounted flamethrower. (Note: I've only allowed this because the flamethrower would be unreliable, and he'd have to spend much time looking for supplies to make it.)
Personality: He is cold, mildly paranoid, a perfectionsit regarding to what he does, he can't stand treason, he is also a morbid person.

Action: Gets out of the shop on fire, looks at Dr. Person, stabs himself quickly and then goes stumbling to DR. Person with the itnent of tricking him to join his own group
Back to top Go down
Dart Ichimonji
Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Dart of the Dead.   Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:37 pm

Class: I shouldn't tell you this, but if I don't you may not trust me. I worked as an assassin, combatant, and spy. I'm a ninja.

Will watches the large group go back into the mall, and shakes his head. He begins walking west. Popsprocket might be a safe place, after all, it IS floating. He stopped when he smelt smoke. Someone lit a fire. No! The zombies will no doubt want to investigate the smoke. They may as well have sent up a signal flare that reads, "Eat here."

He had to find a place to hide, he spotted an open house. There may be zombies there too, but at the moment he didn't see any. Plus the house had many doors and windows, he could use them as escape routes if need be. He decided to try the house.

Gavvy, and Kyouki : Malich has started a fire, and it's spreading throughout the mall quickly. Not only that, the fire on lower levels has weakened the floor in some places. You have only a short time to search for materials, and you have to be careful where you step.

Malich : Your stab and burn wounds are bleeding now. And the zombies can smell it, A large horde just came around the corner and spot the source of the smell. You.

Dr. Person : Malich is now tailing you, and zombies are tailing him. By that logic, you also have zombies near you. Too near.

Will :

Last edited by Dart Ichimonji on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abathur Karkínos
Plague Crow

PostSubject: Re: Dart of the Dead.   Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:41 pm

Action: Me goes towards Doctor. Person, saying to him "Help me, Gavvy stabbed me"
Back to top Go down
Fingerman
Purple Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Dart of the Dead.   Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:31 pm

Items: none

Dr. Person looks at Malich running after him, and sees the zombies. "Crap," he mutters. Dr Person looks at the burning mall, and doesn't know if he can trust Malich. Nevertheless, he might make a valuable ally. He sticks an arrow into a jar of oil that luckily was there, sticks it into the flames, and shoots it straight into the mob of zombies.
Back to top Go down
Gengkiskan

PostSubject: Re: Dart of the Dead.   Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:16 pm

Skills: Ira is quite good in handling the blades, and was a quite fast sprinter as well. He had some skills in archery, but not that master.
Weapons, and weapon sizes: A sturdy Chinese Miaodao, and a Mongolian-styled bow with arrow quivers.
Personality: Ira is quite silent and often observes the situation before doing anything, but sometimes he can got moody easily and lost control of his temper.

Ira is walking by himself, he got seperated from Gavvy's group a while back (his bad direction skills) so he is now wandering alone. Suddenly he spotted a group of two, Dr. Person and Malich. They seems interesting, and they doesn't have a guy who'd be the shielding warrior too, so he joins the group and heads to Propspocket with them.

Forum Modistrator, Retired Leader

PostSubject: Re: Dart of the Dead.   Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:16 pm

Skills: Gavvy is skilled as a
scavenger, and is very proficient at moving without making any sort of
sound. Even running silently. He does, however, lack any knowledge of
how things work, and should not be put in the situation of mechanic.
Personality:
Gavvy is pretty fun-loving. He doesn't take anything seriously, but he
still gets the job done. Hates Will, for reasons that will be explained.

Action:
Gavvy quickly searches the places that aren't being consumed by flames. "Kyouki, split up, but stay in sight. We're looking for resources, but if you find something of use, such as, say, a crowbar, or a hammer and some nails, don't hesitate to grab it."
Gavvy begins to search the isles, and hopes his superior scavenging skills will help him find the things he is looking for.

Centurion

PostSubject: Re: Dart of the Dead.   Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:59 pm

Items:

Kyouki begins looking for weapons and supplies.

PostSubject: Re: Dart of the Dead.   Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:10 pm

Name:Van ShadowHart
Skills: Van is very skilled with two hand weapons like spears and guns.
class:
Weapons, and weapon sizes: a retractable aluminum spear and 2 flintlock pistols
Personality:
Van is very good in marksmanship, more like a bounty hunter. he is also patient but sometimes very reckless. he dont usually go with groups but if he has an opportunity to join one, he would gladly join
Back to top Go down
Drago RedMoon
High Knight

Dragonfable Account : 31148622

PostSubject: Re: Dart of the Dead.   Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:47 pm

Name: Unknown
Skills: Can heal minor and some major wounds
and be very sneaky about setting up traps with out any one knowing
except my friends can fight with many types of weapons and can repair
any thing.
class: mechanic
Weapons, and weapon sizes: daggers as well as rowan wood sling shot
Items : None
Personality: is very loyal to friends, can be short tempered, and has a very very mean bad side.

Unknown sees Kyouki and walks to him and says "Hey Im Unknown what is your name, and do you need any help?"
Back to top Go down
http://sulisia.forumotion.com/
Rocky Felarian
Active Knight

Dragonfable Account : 36910301

PostSubject: Re: Dart of the Dead.   Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:33 pm

Name:Ivan Drago.
Skills:Excellent marksman,one of the best boxers (close range) and has a basic knowledge of machines from his late father and the human body from his experience as a boxer.Knows to operate basic-medium level machinery from experience in the army.
class:Russian Military + boxer.
Weapons, and weapon sizes:A modified Greek gastraphetes(cross bow) and Hattori Hanzo Sword(a katana basically)
Personality:Ivan is merciless and emotionless,he killed his own father using a jackhammer;for reasons which can not be revealed.From his military training he built alot of muscle,stamina.He is very charismatic.Always remains calm no matter the situation as he has been trained well.

Note:- This is exactly like the original Ivan Drago.

Action :- Ivan was just practicing archery range in the mall when he came across his first zombie eat a leg, a human leg.He moves near and looks at it.It moves to him, Ivan being ruthless as he is reaches for an arrow, he realises he has none.He decides to run to the target and then his garage for more arrows.He goes to the target and pulls out the arrow and pulls his cross bow and lets the arrow fly through the zombies eye.He pulls out the arrow and goes out of the range and sees not many were so lucky, he sees a group of survivors but thinks he'd rather be on his own and join someone later.
He runs out of the mall and on the street towards his house, he notices people being eaten, screaming.Good thing he has alot of stamina he out runs all of the zombies and makes it home, when he sees his best friend moaning and walking to him he takes one look at him and lets another arrow fly through his friend's head, he pulls out the arrow and puts it on the table.He grabs an empty backpack and puts his arrows in it, a clean Crap and pant in.
Ivan then runs to his garage grabs all the arrow he can find and grabs his katana, he decides to be in house for a bit; till all the mess calms down.He takes out 4x4, hammers and nails.Ivan then closes and boards in all windows and doors except one glass door outlooking the street from the attic, inaccesable without a ladder but he pulls himself on the attic and looking at all the chaos on the street.He decides to stay in his house and observe everything study his enemy and develop a knowledge on it.He has supplies and other things in his house.Ivan is also safer than on the street.

P.S this has been edited 12 times.

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Dart of the Dead.   Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Gavvy : The pickings are slim, as most things that can cause damage are made of metal they were far too hot to touch. You did however, manage to find one baseball bat that was less scorched than the others.

Kyouki : Your pickings are also slim, but you did manage to find a rope that was completely uncharred. You think on how useful it might prove to be. However, when you walked over to grab it, the floor fell out from under you. You landed in the store below, dazed but otherwise fine. At least you got the rope.

Ivan : You stay on your roof unnoticed for quite some time, however after a while a zombie spots you. As it ran torwards your house more zombies joined it in hopes of food. They managed to tear off a few boards, before they began to climb up to the roof.

Dr. Person : Your arrow strikes true, it hit a zombie in the head, and the dry dead body quickly became engulfed in flames. However, the zombies around it were only slightly burned, if at all. But, you think to yourself how usedful the oil could be to you. You take it with you.

Will : (from last update....gavon, this is where you come in...)

Dragonfable Account : 36910301

PostSubject: Re: Dart of the Dead.   Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:53 pm

Name:Ivan Drago.
Skills:Excellent marksman,one of the best boxers (close range) and has a basic knowledge of machines from his late father and the human body from his experience as a boxer.Knows to operate basic-medium level machinery from experience in the army.
class:Russian Military + boxer.
Weapons, and weapon sizes:A modified Greek gastraphetes(cross bow) and Hattori Hanzo Sword(a katana basically)
Personality:Ivan is merciless and emotionless,he killed his own father using a jackhammer;for reasons which can not be revealed.From his military training he built alot of muscle,stamina.He is very charismatic.Always remains calm no matter the situation as he has been trained well.

Note:- This is exactly like the original Ivan Drago.
Action:-
I use my crossbow and pick of a few which are attempting to climb the roof, then I notice the neighbour's terrace is reachable, Ivan steps a little back and kills a Zombie with his Sword and runs and jumps he grabs the ledge and pulls himself up and goes down the stairs and runs out the door after killing a few zombies, he decides to head back to the mall where he hopes to find fellow survivors...

And Dart, you never gave the others an update.

Purple Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Dart of the Dead.   Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:53 pm

Items: A jar of oil

Dr. Person is grateful for the jar of oil, and keeps it. Those zombies tailing Malich are a big problem, but Dr Person realized it was too risky to shoot more arrows; he could hit Malich. He notices Ira coming toward him, and Dr. Person thinks that both he and Ira could kill the zombies in close combat. Dr. Person unsheathes his knives and motioned for Ira to help.
Back to top Go down
Gengkiskan

PostSubject: Re: Dart of the Dead.   Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:22 pm

Ira rushes to the side of Dr. Person, and before long start to slices the zombies with him. It was a hard fight, since zombies skins are quite tough, but they was able to put down a few zombies in the meantime.

PostSubject: Re: Dart of the Dead.   

Back to top Go down

Dart of the Dead.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We are the Dark Knights! :: Unrelated Games and Discussion-
Jump to: