We are the Dark Knights!
Tell us your name to have full access the castle.

We are the Dark Knights!

The Dark Knights Castle. All roads lead home. Welcome home, fellow knight!

HomeRegisterLog in

Star wars fans, are there any of those here?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abathur Karkínos
Plague Crow

PostSubject: Star wars fans, are there any of those here?   Thu May 03, 2012 8:01 am

Title is self explanatory, so this thread is for all of us to discuss about Star Wars and it's various things, like what Darth is the coolest of all of them, what race is the coolest, etc
Back to top Go down
Gengkiskan
Chef o' Doom & Doom Knight Major

Dragonfable Account : 36303032

PostSubject: Re: Star wars fans, are there any of those here?   Thu May 03, 2012 8:10 am

Not much fan of star wars... and I watch it so long ago that i forget about most of the story.

Plague Crow

PostSubject: Re: Star wars fans, are there any of those here?   Thu May 03, 2012 8:16 am

*pokes you with a lightsaber* Watch it now
Back to top Go down
Gengkiskan

PostSubject: Re: Star wars fans, are there any of those here?   Thu May 03, 2012 8:35 am

But it's shown sooo long ago, how can I find it now???

Plague Crow

PostSubject: Re: Star wars fans, are there any of those here?   Thu May 03, 2012 2:51 pm

Youtube? Google?
Back to top Go down
Dart Ichimonji
Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Star wars fans, are there any of those here?   Thu May 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Darth Maul all the way. Sure, he may have died, and sure he never spoke. But he was COOL

PostSubject: Re: Star wars fans, are there any of those here?   Thu May 03, 2012 9:49 pm

^i think Darht Maul actually spoke, as books and chomci expand on his backstory, and c'mon, you msut admit that Grievous was pretty cool too, heck, he became a god to his people afterh is death
Back to top Go down
Dart Ichimonji
Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Star wars fans, are there any of those here?   Thu May 03, 2012 11:01 pm

true, but he was a robot, he was built to do what he did, I say thats cheating. And I never read the comics or anything so don't know.

PostSubject: Re: Star wars fans, are there any of those here?   Thu May 03, 2012 11:31 pm

^Actually Grievous was a cyborg, he was once of the kaleesh species, he had other name, managed to repell an invasion of his world, and managed to form an invasion into the attackers home-world, and that was before he was turned into a cyborg due to n incident orchestrated by CHount Doouku wich involved the ship in wich Grievous was, to crash
Back to top Go down
Gengkiskan

PostSubject: Re: Star wars fans, are there any of those here?   Fri May 04, 2012 8:07 am

Wow, star war addicts conversation. I also remember Anakin Skywalker though, cool guy, giving in to the evil side and becoming Darth Vader. Twisted Evil

Plague Crow

PostSubject: Re: Star wars fans, are there any of those here?   Sat May 05, 2012 2:39 pm

But alas, he redeemed hymself
Back to top Go down
Gengkiskan

PostSubject: Re: Star wars fans, are there any of those here?   Sat May 05, 2012 7:39 pm

Really? He redeemed himself in the end? (I totally forgot about most parts)

Plague Crow

PostSubject: Re: Star wars fans, are there any of those here?   Sat May 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Yes, he killed Palpatine*

*He got beter thought
Back to top Go down
Gengkiskan

PostSubject: Re: Star wars fans, are there any of those here?   Sat May 05, 2012 11:05 pm

But later, he got killed by his own son, Luke Skywalker isn't it?

Plague Crow

PostSubject: Re: Star wars fans, are there any of those here?   Sat May 05, 2012 11:51 pm

No,, he died because good'ol Palpatine damaged his life support system with lighting
Back to top Go down
Gengkiskan

PostSubject: Re: Star wars fans, are there any of those here?   Sun May 06, 2012 12:07 am

o.O Who is Palpatine?

PostSubject: Re: Star wars fans, are there any of those here?   

Back to top Go down

Star wars fans, are there any of those here?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
We are the Dark Knights! :: Unrelated Games and Discussion-