We are the Dark Knights!
Tell us your name to have full access the castle.

We are the Dark Knights!

The Dark Knights Castle. All roads lead home. Welcome home, fellow knight!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Evil

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gengkiskan
Chef o' Doom & Doom Knight Major

Dragonfable Account : 36303032

PostSubject: Evil   Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:51 am

Where does you think the evil in today's world come from? Everything around us today us more and more evil than before, and the world is going to be engulf by eternal darkness and hatred. (I'm kind of waiting for that) Twisted Evil I think it comes from the new trends in society and human's response to them.

Topic preserved.
~The Rock.

Forum Modistrator, Retired Leader

PostSubject: Re: Evil   Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:27 pm

It comes from stupidity!
I'm not saying evil is stupid, no, no, but stupid people break into S-'n'-P's and make other stupid people think they can break into S-'n'-P's, which makes people think they can do whatever they want!
All the sudden people are stealing, killing, assaulting, all because of stupid people.
Every problem can be traced back to stupid people.
And magic.

Chef o' Doom & Doom Knight Major

PostSubject: Re: Evil   Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:11 am

Yeah, stupid rules and some trends in society is bringing the humanity to really bad stuffs (and they're bad and dirty, not pure, loyal darkness like what we are)

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Evil   Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:52 pm

I think its the times. We don't live in a very sympathetic society. People only want to watch out for themselves, and to hell with kindness and charity. They see something they want, or something they want to do, and they don't have to morals to resist. Music I think is also a big part of it, how many songs are on the radio about doing whatever you want and screw the consequences? Party songs, rap songs, rock songs, its all just conformed to what the new generation of people like.

PostSubject: Re: Evil   Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:54 am

Songs and entertainments conforms bad meanings too, like Enimem rap songs and other songs with illegal/sexual meanings in them. I even think one that if the world's wiped out of those dirty/ evil villains and all that left is the simplicity of human souls, and we got to start from the beginning of civillization again, won't that be great?

PostSubject: Re: Evil   

Back to top Go down

Evil
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We are the Dark Knights! :: Unrelated Games and Discussion-
Jump to: