We are the Dark Knights!
Tell us your name to have full access the castle.

We are the Dark Knights!

The Dark Knights Castle. All roads lead home. Welcome home, fellow knight!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dart Ichimonji
Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:05 pm

WOOOHH!!! Quick, whats the Rock mean to us?

Dragonfable Account : www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=39079987

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:43 pm

Whel i can tell that forummates in this clan is wery friendly. Smile Thank you all. Thats all what i can tell for now
Back to top Go down
http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/Tigirosa/library/?sort=3&p
bsteiny16
Lone Wolf

Dragonfable Account : 38111091

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:22 pm

What about me? Sad

DK Healer

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:47 pm

Whel, you are a great leader. For that I am convinced Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Gengkiskan
Chef o' Doom & Doom Knight Major

Dragonfable Account : 36303032

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:01 am

For Nesanel? I would say calm, strict at times, but also humorous at times, good organizer and collaborator. If Dart reminds me of a war general, Nesanel reminds me of a successful and productive bussiness man. king

DK Healer

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:14 pm

Spoiler:

So you are saying that Nesanel is choleric personality type?
Back to top Go down
bsteiny16
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:19 pm

@ Gengkiskan: New avatar and sig? Nice. Smile

@ Tigirosa: It's certainly possible that I might be. But I'm also extremely considerate of others, regardless if they've hurt me in any way (like bullying), because if something bad has happened to someone, even a bully, I try to make things right and help. Also, about the choleric personality, I do try to get things done, even if they are challenging. I have something wrong with me that involves high anxiety, and because of this I've given up easily in the past. But my parents and grandparents try to keep me going and get whatever I was doing done, even if it's difficult.

And in general, I'm not entirely sure that I'm a leader, because I've never been given the chance. Maybe on the internet, but in real life it is truly a whole different story. I may be able to lead, but I have yet to see myself doing it. Wait, I have. I remember when I did (multiple times), but I do not feel like talking about it right now. Maybe another time.

Edit: Here is what my parents said: Right now I don't show signs of being a leader, because I apparently like to be a part of a group and do what I have to do, and mind my own business rather than lead a group of 15 people. I also would apparently rather have 1 friend over at home than be at a guys house with 5 others. (That may be true.) But, I have the potential to be a leader, and I may turn out to be one, but it's unclear when I'm 15. Also, I'm a lone wolf, and like to get things done on my own rather than have some team mates help me. (That is true.)

DK Healer

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:00 am

@Nesanel;Hmm... good to know. Now i know more about clan and members itself Cool
Back to top Go down
Rocky Felarian
Active Knight

Dragonfable Account : 36910301

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:42 pm

Whaaat about Mee?

Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:21 pm

Found out that I do not have a choleric personality. But I'm a lone wolf, and they may or may not be leaders. Also, you don't know if you're a leader or not unless you are placed in that position and see what you do. Talked with my grandmother about it a couple days ago.

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:27 am

@Nesanel Thx, spent about 2 hours photoshopping the colors and sigs. I found on the internet to adjust and compile it to my liking.
I also agree on the leader part. A great man once said, "Great leaders only rise out of turmoil." (or a serious/ dire situation that demands leadership and guidance) One of the hardest role of a leader is probably getting other members of the group/ team to listen to you and place their utmost trust in you in leading them.

Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:30 am

Yes, and I'm not sure if I can do that. Yet. I might have been in that type of situation, but to be honest I cannot remember it if I was.

DK Healer

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:21 pm

Spoiler:

Practice makes perfect Razz I`m prity shure that you could be phlegmatic personality type but i could be death wrong here too! If choleric is born to be a leader then phlegmatic is trained leader. But anyway;
Spoiler:

@Rocky Felarian
You are also one of the leaders if i remember correctly but since i I havent seen you writing posts here a lot so i can`t tell anything more about you
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
bsteiny16
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:29 pm

From what I have seen, I believe Rocky is in the same situation I'm in.

Active Knight

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:48 am

What situation are you in? Lol.

Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:14 pm

The one with not knowing if you're a leader, lone wolf, and (correct me if I'm wrong) having problems in your family (your brother told me a couple years ago. Never forgot it.).

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:56 pm

Gengkiskan wrote:
For Nesanel? I would say calm, strict at times, but also humorous at times, good organizer and collaborator. If Dart reminds me of a war general, Nesanel reminds me of a successful and productive bussiness man. king

WWWAAAAAARRRRR......I approve. also, HIIIIII tigirosa. I am Dart Ichimonji, but you may call me Dart Ichimonji.
And meh, we're all lone wolves in some aspect or another, I think just as long as you can set it aside when you need to you're good. Nobody needs a crapload of friends, it only takes a couple good ones.

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:47 pm

Well, I'm the class president, have been for 7 months now.
Not a lone wolf neither, I prefer being with friends, pretty much all the time.
Problems with family? Again no. Girlfriend maybe, family no.

And I want to rule the world, muahahahahahahaha

Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:25 pm

PIE IS YUMMY

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:24 am

Everyone is different in many parts, but if we are all in the same clan and group/ there should be a part in every of our personality that is similar to each other. Like how we love blood and WAR!!! (and not to mention DeAtH!) Twisted Evil

CAKE IS YUMMY TOO

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:26 am

And I will settle for making the world so blood-crazy that every day is a war amongst the people. Or just wandering while leaving destruction in my wake. Whichever comes first.

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:13 am

^ Wouldn't that leads to the destruction of all humanity? Or extinction? Personally, I would rule the world with my power, and rid it of crazy, but at the same time dangerous and wealthy people. (Definitely North Korea leaders). And maybe destroy too-good people on the way. Twisted Evil

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:09 pm

^ meh, the strong will survive, have strong babies, war begins again, the cycle repeats. Endless battles my friend, what more can a berserker ask for?

Dragonfable Account : 21074067

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:00 pm

Wouldn't it be more beneficial for us to conquer the world, reserve bacon and pie for us, then make everyone operate by our rules?
Back to top Go down
bsteiny16
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:36 pm

1. I'm jewish, so I've NEVER had bacon in my life. EVER.

2. We are quite off-topic here. Get on topic or I will be forced to lock this thread.

~Nesanel

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   

Back to top Go down

Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We are the Dark Knights! :: The Dark Knights' General Discussion and Suggestions-
Jump to: