We are the Dark Knights!
Tell us your name to have full access the castle.

We are the Dark Knights!

The Dark Knights Castle. All roads lead home. Welcome home, fellow knight!

HomeRegisterLog in

Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nesanel
Lone Wolf

Dragonfable Account : 38111091

PostSubject: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:33 pm

This is the thread where you can say what each of the Leaders of the Dark Knights means to you.

For example:

Gavon Felarian (retired leader of the DKs)

bsteiny16 (Me!)

D1F3Forum (The ex-Chaos Weaver Leader of Awesomeness!!!)

Dart Ichimonji (Clan leader)
And now, Sir Rocky Felarian (Destroyer of Light.)

Basically, what have they done for you personally, and how did you feel afterwards?
[i]

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:00 pm

*cough me : super awesome powerful berserker/ deathknight/ dragonlord cough*

well theres you : liege/ maker of cool sigs
necro : leader/joined my newsletter when we didnt have anybody
d1 : from what i understand hes a great help to the clan, not sure on what to call him though/ also good sig maker

combined : fun to hang with
Back to top Go down
Nesanel
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:17 pm

Good news: I finally got GIMP.

Bad news: No idea how to use it.

Okay, so there's.....

Me: I've done some pretty awesome things. I'm such a good person to myself! I rate myself a 5,000,000,000,000,000/10 (Multiply that first number by another Infinity).

Gavon: Um.....he's evil, strict, and likes taking naps when other people are doing HIS job. Razz I rate him a 6.9/10.

D1F3: D1F3 has done so much for me, he probably is the kindest forumite I've ever met. He always helps when I need it, and always has cool ideas for either me or the clan. I'd say he's an 11/10 of a person.

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:35 pm

Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah.
First off, I don't talk about naps... Necro Berserk never sleeps...
Second, nobody does MY job.
b does his job, D1F3 does his, and I do mine.
Evil or Very Mad

Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:19 am

No, more like:

D1F3 and I take turns doing your job, I do my job, and D1F3 does his.

JOKING!!!!! lol!

Dragonfable Account : 36910301

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:16 am

You will be missed Nesanel :'(

Chef o' Doom & Doom Knight Major

Dragonfable Account : 36303032

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:21 am

Necro Berserk (Leader of the DKs): Great guy, he is nice to me and helps answers every of my question. He is also really considering my ideas for the forum and he is a really good story/morale speeches writer. 10/10

bsteiny16: He greets me warmly when I just first arrived in the Dark Knights forums, he is also the same age as me and I felt quite good to hear that. 8/10

D1F3Forum (The Chaos Weaver Leader of Awesomeness!!!): He makes up a Q&A thread and gives links that can really help a lot of lost newbies players. 7/10

Active Knight

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:58 am

Necro/Gavon- He is freaking awesome Razz
100/10
Nesanel- Err havent really talked to him
But from his post 9/10

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:47 pm

Dart Ichimonji (he's a leader too rt?): don't get to talk to him much, but from his epic story, 9/10

Active Knight

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:17 pm

Same ere
I dont think I ve ever talked to him
But from his challenges I guess he is pretty strong
And much better and stronger than I

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:53 am

He's quite really strong, he can even fight with tough monsters using just ranger class, so he must be real strong that is. lol!

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:49 pm

lol, you guys flatter me. Thanks for liking the story, and reminding me that I REALLY should add more to both of them. And as for how strong I am, YOU HAVE ONLY SEEN A FRAGMENT thanks Very Happy

also, you guys will see me enough in about a week or so when swim seasons over.

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:26 am

Coo, one more fun friend to talk with, this is getting really fun! (And you are a swimmer? Wow)

Active Knight

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:43 am

xD Nice one Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:41 am

I know I'm pro, u don't need to tell me Rock. santa

Active Knight

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:54 pm

xD Show off JK JK

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Wed May 09, 2012 12:09 am

Glad this is being preserved. But keep on topic guys.

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Wed May 09, 2012 3:04 am

@dart all topics which are being preserved are getting a mini cleanup.i am going to delete all off-topic posts.

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Wed May 09, 2012 8:24 am

Since I know Dart a lot more now: He's an awesome guy, a rage warlord/berserker and very strong in playing DF. And don't think he's warlord and he won't be able to comprehend or creates literature. He's one of the most literate and poetic guy. His stories and poems are way awesome, and talking to him makes you know that he is a guy who could suppress you with words, and he could make you at a loss for word if you debate with him.

Is Back...

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Thu May 10, 2012 4:38 am

well, all of those leaders are friends and superior for me, thats all
Back to top Go down
Gengkiskan

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Thu May 10, 2012 7:24 am

Yeah, they're also friends and comrades in a way. To all of us. cheers

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Sun May 27, 2012 4:06 pm

Gengkiskan wrote:
Since I know Dart a lot more now: He's an awesome guy, a rage warlord/berserker and very strong in playing DF. And don't think he's warlord and he won't be able to comprehend or creates literature. He's one of the most literate and poetic guy. His stories and poems are way awesome, and talking to him makes you know that he is a guy who could suppress you with words, and he could make you at a loss for word if you debate with him.

funny thing is, I've actually done that....not to anyone on THESE forums, but still lol

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Mon May 28, 2012 11:08 am

Man, that's an awesome ability in my opinion, I'd wish to be able to just corner my enemies with words and make them stop arguing.

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:36 pm

yeah, it comes in handy. I also used to be able to scare people just by looking at them. Which is even better i think.

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:32 pm

WOOOHOO!! I'm a leader!! I'm awesome...

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?   

Back to top Go down

Leaders of the Dark Knights: What do they mean to you?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
We are the Dark Knights! :: The Dark Knights' General Discussion and Suggestions-