We are the Dark Knights!
Tell us your name to have full access the castle.

We are the Dark Knights!

The Dark Knights Castle. All roads lead home. Welcome home, fellow knight!

HomeRegisterLog in

Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dart Ichimonji
Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:52 pm

you just gotta go to the art section of the forum, then gallery hall, It's Darts armory

btw, I dont scream, because I deem its just unfitting of a warrior, I yell and let out the occasional battlecry. And I dont do evil laughs because They seem to belong more to the "mastermind" the man with the plan, and thats definitely not me. I laugh normally because I'm usually so relaxed (unless enraged) and if a person can take a hit and still stay as relaxed as if he was reading a book because it hardly affects him...thats scarier than one who has to try to bring fear IMO. Just some insight into my personality Wink

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:30 am

That is... Exactly what I told Dragos.
I read you like a book, Ichimonji, good sir.

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:21 pm

*cough*archives*cough*

Dragonfable Account : 36303032

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:50 am

Looks like Dragos's third chapter on the story will be interesting. And if Dart would be able to draw the picture of weps., that'll be an even more awesome complement.

Centurion

Dragonfable Account : 14580846

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:27 pm

@ Dart
Reading a book? *coughKakashicough*
Oh, and Oathbringer isn't in your armory.

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:47 pm

it is, I just mistakenly called it "oathbreaker". Names been changed.

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:00 am

@Dragos * cough Itchy itchy paradise cough* And when do u plan on releasing your new chap. Dragos?

Centurion

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:54 pm

@ Gengkiskan
Heheh. But anyways, I should probably try to release every chapter I possibly can by the 10th of April, so that Gavon is angry when he returns.

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:24 am

^That'll be so cool, and I want to read the chap. we fight in the war soo much! *makes anticipation face* sunny

Centurion

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:15 pm

It will be done...
Someday...

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:57 pm

I could also helps supply information for you if you need any assistance. Always want to see everyone fighting together in the war, and I tries to study about everyone's power too.

Centurion

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Done!

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:01 pm

HOLY MOTHER MARY OF JESUS....Good job. I didnt get to kill, but still, good job.

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:35 pm

Holy Lucifer! Man :O this is pure epic awesomeness. *thumbs up*! I summoning the Kathool Adept army, using my tentacles to fight bloodily, and uses my ultimate form as the kraken, this is super ultimate cool. Very Happy Very Happy I have high hopes for this chapter, and you exceeds my expectation!

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:38 pm

its still hard to imagine you as a kathool adept. Its at the point where its hard for me to picture you as anything except hollow Ichigo O.o

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:21 am

I kind of don't know how to explain it too. o.O

EDIT: You can read my latest chapter, it may helps you more in your understanding Cool

Centurion

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:42 pm

Oh crap! I forgot Dart! I'll have to edit it later!

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:12 am

lol, thanks. I do enjoy a good massacre.

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:09 am

I'm talkative during battle... but not that talkative during WAR.
Doesn't matter, well done, Dragos, but yes, Dart needs to be in that chapter.
In fact, I've ONLY seen Dart during war.
Not eating.
Not sleeping.
Just... war.

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:34 pm

Guess all I can say is I'm the Rage Warlord for a reason...

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:27 pm

Writing him in could be difficult... Maybe I could replace some of Gavon's LINES to Dart's! And I could have Dart beheading the imps with Ichimonji! That seems much more likely! You guys approve?

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:57 pm

Well, in wars I speak very little. All you would have to do is come up with some small comments, then send me to fight.

Maybe me getting surrounded by enemies, I seem to instantly disappear and the bodies all fall and extinguish, I reappear, let out a battle cry, then continue the onslaught

but yeah, I get determined in wars....I even pass up pizza...and if you've the first couple parts of my story, you see how thats huge for me...

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:17 pm

Dang... And yes, I've read your story, and that is pretty big!

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:08 pm

Yea, Dart does need more parts. And The Rock's part is so funny, ROFL. Very Happy

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:04 am

*cough*watchingthestorylikeahawk*cough*

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   

Back to top Go down

Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
We are the Dark Knights! :: The Library :: Scribes Discussion-