We are the Dark Knights!
Tell us your name to have full access the castle.

We are the Dark Knights!

The Dark Knights Castle. All roads lead home. Welcome home, fellow knight!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GreyWarden
Centurion

Dragonfable Account : 14580846

PostSubject: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:19 am

So, do you guys think I should keep writing more of it? Or is it just horrible?

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:52 am

Keep writing! You captured the essence of Gavon... perfectly, effortlessly, well done. With the mockery, and magic reliance, and being on the defense instead of straight out subduing the enemy. All without even consulting me about what Gavon is like!
And... the end... I clearly state during battles that I hold my sword with my left hand, so that if the enemy tries to cut off my sword hand then I will only get better, since I'm right handed...
How'd you do that?

Chef o' Doom & Doom Knight Major

Dragonfable Account : 36303032

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:44 am

Simply cool man. And good choice of words, I'm really likingit. santa

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:46 pm

BY THE GODS WE HAVE ANOTHER STORY-WRITER!!

but dude, NICE!

...i can haz part in story??? O.O

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:17 pm

@ Dart
Already planned you to be in chapter 3. Chapter two is gonna have Gengkiskan and the Rock in it. I figured you should get a chapter to yourself.

Last edited by DragosChronos on Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dart Ichimonji
Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:37 pm

sweet, lookin forward to it Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:59 pm

Cool, I and the Rock is in your story too? Awesome! santa

Forum Modistrator, Retired Leader

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:43 pm

I want new chapterz. NOW, I SAY!

Centurion

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:21 pm

Gah! I don't know how to introduce those two! What is the Dark Knight base, and what takes place there?

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:28 pm

The Dark Knights castle, and studying, battle practice, strategy practice, things of the sort! Get on it!

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:52 am

and as for me, I kinda run the melee training grounds if youve read our clan RP....

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:21 am

And I runs the Dark Knight's kitchen and poison lab! (Still Unofficial for the poison lab though) santa

Centurion

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:48 pm

Thanks, guys! And I'll probably get chapter 2 up... Oh, you know... Someday...

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:23 pm

Yes. Yes you shall. AND THAT DAY IS TODAY /stabsyou whenever you're ready.

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:43 am

Cool, Dragon Chronos, All of us will be anticipating for it!

Forum Modistrator, Retired Leader

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:02 pm

*chants* Chapter two, chapter two, chapter two!

Centurion

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:26 pm

I apologize in advance, as this will have the worst writing out of any chapter I do, also the least interesting. And I also apologize to Gengkiskan since his role is smaller than the Rock's (since the Rock is my rival). Next chapter should be better. Oh, and question. Should I include Dart in this chapter, or give him his own?

EDIT: Posted! Oh, and I do know that there isn't much... Thought or opinion in the way Dragos acts. That was intentional, seeing as he's in an enraged part of his life, mainly alone. This will change in the ending, and in the prologue. I apologize if it's uninteresting.

Dart, you now have your own chapter.

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:30 am

Dragos....you. rule. captured me perfectly, humorous, ticked off over something small, and deadly. awesome!

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:44 am

*stares at Dragos with fiery eyes* Just kidding anyway Razz And the story is WAYYYYY awesome man! After I read chap. 1, I know the story is gonna be great, after chap. 2, I know it is real awesome, after chap. 3, I found out that the story is super duper awesome! I totally love it! Very Happy santa

Please don't use more than three smilies per-post. It is considered spam.

Centurion

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:26 pm

Gengkiskan, I'll try to give you a bigger role in the war! And I can't wait to do the prologue, so you see how he got here. Plus the WAAAAY prologue explaining his powers and such.
And thanks Dart! I also have to thank Gavon, because I originally had you screaming twice and evil laughing once, but Gavon stopped me, and told me you'd never do that, so I fixed it.

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:09 pm

no problem, btw, I want a description of your sword, I've changed my art gallery from sprites to hand drawings of weapons, just finished morthyst

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Six feet long, about a hand's length wide and wavelike lines near the hilt and curved at the tip.

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:50 pm

very well, when i get back from ninjutsu I'll try and draw it, what u think of morthyst though?

EDIT : Done, hope it's close, since I didn't get too much information, hope you like it. I also added 2 spikes near the tip, a serrated edge at one point, wrappings on the hilt, 10 dark orbs running along it, very intricate design (if I say so myself...tried to pull off waves, hope you like) although it's hard to see. Tribal design, and a spike on the end of the hilt. No handguard though.

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:13 am

And Dragos, I'd like to link you to this post topic: http://thedarkknights2.forumotion.com/t86-clan-roleplay-a-new-age-ooc since there'll be some information on some dark knight member's roleplay character and may help you in writing out our role in the war. cheers

Centurion

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:41 pm

@ Dart
Link me.
@ Gengkiskan
Thanks!

PostSubject: Re: Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder   

Back to top Go down

Dragos Chronos: Chapter One, Return of the SurgeBinder
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We are the Dark Knights! :: The Library :: Scribes Discussion-
Jump to: