We are the Dark Knights!
Tell us your name to have full access the castle.

We are the Dark Knights!

The Dark Knights Castle. All roads lead home. Welcome home, fellow knight!

HomeRegisterLog in

i shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dart Ichimonji
Rage Warlord

PostSubject: i shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine.   Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:37 pm

fun title....

Alright, so this is about pets. Which is your favorite, which has the most sentimentality to you. Don't use pets, why not? don't go without em, why?

so far my favorite pets the fire imps...so psychotic, and the one that has the most sentimentality is the braydenball....I kept that thing for sooo long, still got it.

PostSubject: Re: i shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine.   Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:08 pm

My favorite is the the pet dragon, but the one that has the most sentimentality to me is the Spirit Snake thing, from the pet store in the Shadow of the Wind Village. Just because I used it for so long before I became a Dragonlord.

Chef o' Doom & Doom Knight Major

Dragonfable Account : 36303032

PostSubject: Re: i shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine.   Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:25 am

Pet dragon for me too, but if u r asking about pet then Chomper the Piranha in the pet shop in the locker. I guess because it looks devastating and kind of insane, just like me... Twisted Evil

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: i shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine.   Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:34 am

meh, baby dragons good...I just keep forgetting to feed him...and for just one point a day its like "...well...199 days to go..."

PostSubject: Re: i shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine.   Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:46 am

Yeah, I got bored about that too, so I buy Dcs food instead. (5 points per feeding) santa

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: i shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine.   Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:58 am

no DC's -_-

PostSubject: Re: i shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine.   Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:25 am

Dragon, but tied for second is braydenball and -----*sorry chompers ate the sign*XD
Back to top Go down
Gengkiskan
Chef o' Doom & Doom Knight Major

PostSubject: Re: i shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine.   Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:43 am

Welcome back, brother Sir Everett! And I also likes Plushish Seppy a lot, how could a doomlord of darkness be so cute and looks funny at the same time I never knows... I love you

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: i shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine.   Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:16 pm

*sob* I want a plushy seppy

one thing I don't like about pets though, PvP. People equip their pets, when they don't do any damage, and it just takes up time -_-

PostSubject: Re: i shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:39 am

Agree with that, especially when u are farming for PVP trophies, they waste real a lot of time. Wink

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: i shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine.   Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:56 pm

And after reading this...I can't believe i finally sold my braydenball Q_Q

PostSubject: Re: i shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine.   

Back to top Go down

i shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
We are the Dark Knights! :: Dragonfable General Discussion-