We are the Dark Knights!
Tell us your name to have full access the castle.

We are the Dark Knights!

The Dark Knights Castle. All roads lead home. Welcome home, fellow knight!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

*Rules of the Corner* -updated-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dart Ichimonji
Rage Warlord

PostSubject: *Rules of the Corner* -updated-   Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:13 am

This, is the Poets corner. And because it IS poetry, and not stories, we'll do things a little bit differently here. Poets DO tend to like people making collaborations, or giving them helpful tips with the poem still freshly published.

1. For every poem you write, it will be a new topic.

2. You CAN post in someone else's topic, only to make a comment on THEIR work, not to make your own*. A bit like the story discussion, but you can do it there.

3. I don't want to say "no cursing" but sometimes if the poem's real deep you have to**. So PLEASE at least try to keep it a bare minimum. I expect you to know when it's appropriate and when it's not. Just in case, I will warn you before I do anything so you can learn.

4. If one feels that a poem is really personal, and only wants to share with no comments, you may PM me and I'll lock it for you.

5. I'm thinking I will give writing advice in very few threads when I feel like it. These are to be read, not commented on (I'll answer questions and such in PM's) and may only come out once or twice a month. They will disappear after about 2 weeks, so if you're interested, stay on your toes. Wink

beyond that guys, Have fun.

*Offerings for Collaborations will be fine though.

-experimental rules, so subject to change, and additions.-

*Rules of the Corner* -updated-
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We are the Dark Knights! :: The Library :: Poets' Corner-
Jump to: