We are the Dark Knights!
Tell us your name to have full access the castle.

We are the Dark Knights!

The Dark Knights Castle. All roads lead home. Welcome home, fellow knight!

HomeRegisterLog in

Challenge The Destroyer of Light.Challenge The Rock.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Gengkiskan
Chef o' Doom & Doom Knight Major

Dragonfable Account : 36303032

PostSubject: Re: Challenge The Destroyer of Light.Challenge The Rock.   Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Oh sorry about that, The Rock, how much gold do u have right now? So I can see how much gold challenge should I give you.

Active Knight

Dragonfable Account : 36910301

PostSubject: Re: Challenge The Destroyer of Light.Challenge The Rock.   Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:56 am

Dart!! You killed Impossible crawler? WOW man seriously?

PostSubject: Re: Challenge The Destroyer of Light.Challenge The Rock.   Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:03 am

Yub, I once challenge Dart on that. Smile

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Challenge The Destroyer of Light.Challenge The Rock.   Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:41 am

why so surprised? Remember, You don't have to be in Doom Reserve to be strong. And I killed it the same day I killed hardmode MF akriloth, it was one of my first 4 challenges.

"Kill impossible doom crawler in base class with a pony shank." Razz

Dragonfable Account : 14580846

PostSubject: Re: Challenge The Destroyer of Light.Challenge The Rock.   Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:25 pm

@ Dart
Yes, but we of the Doom Reserve tend to be stronger than our counterparts! Think about it, me, the Rock, and Gengkiskan. In-game, the Doom Reserve is much more powerful.

PostSubject: Re: Challenge The Destroyer of Light.Challenge The Rock.   Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:46 pm

What group you're in though doesn't make you better just because you're in that group though. You dont gotta be in the doom reserve to be good. Think about it, if you didn't have doomknight would you decide you didnt want to reach the goals you already have? We could have powerful people in any one of the groups. It's the players own skill and resolve. So, moral : dont judge skill from group placing, you may be surprised. (not saying you are, just a bit of passed down knowledge.)

even if I did have doom knight though, I get the feeling I'd still keep my position in the clan. "We are the dark force, we conquer all we see and kill all that move. Welcome to Honor."

...seems to fit me pretty well eh?

PostSubject: Re: Challenge The Destroyer of Light.Challenge The Rock.   Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:19 pm

@ Dart
True. But what do you mean? I don't have Doom Knight. And yes, being in the Doom Reserve doesn't make you strong. Coincidentally, most of us are.

PostSubject: Re: Challenge The Destroyer of Light.Challenge The Rock.   Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:31 pm

ah, well I figured you did...thought it was necessary *stares at Gavon in the future* But fully agree with you there.

PostSubject: Re: Challenge The Destroyer of Light.Challenge The Rock.   Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:34 am

Lol quite an argument.Why l joined the Doom reserve becos the word Doom attracted me... And yes, being in the Doom reserve improved me, If I didn't have the goal to become Doom emperor and that challenge I would still be at 70 or something,I've killed impossible and near impossible challenges finished, I would have never use the hard mode nor base class or ranger
Basically I am not saying that Doom reserve makes u stronger all clans can make u stronger... The one which made me stronger was Doom reserve and I am proud to be it's Doom seargent

P.S sorry for the typos if any....iPhone

Centurion

PostSubject: Re: Challenge The Destroyer of Light.Challenge The Rock.   Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:54 pm

@ Rock
Haha, I kinda just joined because none of them fit me and Doom sounded coolest. And now I'm Doom Emperor!

PostSubject: Re: Challenge The Destroyer of Light.Challenge The Rock.   Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:16 am

Lol yea I know you are, before u I was Razz
And a misdemeanor will cos me forever to remain an enforcer and I'll probably not be going anywhere on the Doom list either
So I wanna make a fresh start.... Come April 23rd Im gonna be more active and go to some other sub group like twilight knights
Maybe I'll stay in reserve Razz

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Challenge The Destroyer of Light.Challenge The Rock.   Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:20 am

wooot! go twilights....we need more....and necromancers....

PostSubject: Re: Challenge The Destroyer of Light.Challenge The Rock.   Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:05 pm

Well, right now, I support Drago BloodMoon as the next leader of that group, Dart has the Knights, and you deserve to be a leader, so you should go for Necromancers

PostSubject: Re: Challenge The Destroyer of Light.Challenge The Rock.   Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:45 pm

well, as much as i like bloodmoon, I think he does need to more to reach leader rank in my eyes. He contributes often, He's a good guy, and he helps out. But, I just don't think he's been with us long enough or helped out enough to deserve it yet. In time though, I think he'll make it.

PostSubject: Re: Challenge The Destroyer of Light.Challenge The Rock.   Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:24 am

No ones active in necromancers and Gavon won't give me promos, so I think I'll just be in Doom reserve Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Challenge The Destroyer of Light.Challenge The Rock.   Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:51 am

I love to be in my group the way that I'm now. I just loveeee destruction!

Active Knight

PostSubject: Re: Challenge The Destroyer of Light.Challenge The Rock.   Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:24 pm

Heh.... Dont we all? Razz

PostSubject: Re: Challenge The Destroyer of Light.Challenge The Rock.   Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:37 pm

Seeing from you, me, and Dragos, I think so. Twisted Evil

Rage Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Challenge The Destroyer of Light.Challenge The Rock.   Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:18 am

*cough* *cough*....

PostSubject: Re: Challenge The Destroyer of Light.Challenge The Rock.   Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:43 am

And especially you, Dart! If Dart doesn't like destruction, then I can't tell that anyone love it more than he, he's the ultimate rage warlord berserker.

Active Knight

PostSubject: Re: Challenge The Destroyer of Light.Challenge The Rock.   Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:25 am

Seabiscuit...everyone gets a cool title.... Commmonnn!!
Okay creative team, make up an awesome title for, he'll make a separate topic for it
And voting 2

PostSubject: Re: Challenge The Destroyer of Light.Challenge The Rock.   Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:36 am

I think you should also tells Gavon to make a new title for you (including your Doom Lieutenant title). How about "Doom Lieutenant and Head Mafia of the DarkKnights"? (Sry got a bit out of topic.)

Active Knight

PostSubject: Re: Challenge The Destroyer of Light.Challenge The Rock.   Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:30 pm

Hmmm I like that
I'd like mafia themed or demonic themed names ..And @Gavon....doom lieutenant title plss...

Entropic Knight

Dragonfable Account : 19528623

PostSubject: Re: Challenge The Destroyer of Light.Challenge The Rock.   Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:01 pm

What should my name be guy's
Back to top Go down
GreyWarden
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: Challenge The Destroyer of Light.Challenge The Rock.   Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:17 pm

@ Rock
You ARE the Doom Lieutenant, aren't you?
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=19095097

PostSubject: Re: Challenge The Destroyer of Light.Challenge The Rock.   

Back to top Go down

Challenge The Destroyer of Light.Challenge The Rock.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
We are the Dark Knights! :: The Dark Knights' General Discussion and Suggestions-