We are the Dark Knights!
Tell us your name to have full access the castle.

We are the Dark Knights!

The Dark Knights Castle. All roads lead home. Welcome home, fellow knight!

HomeRegisterLog in

Gengkiskan: The Rise of Greatness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gengkiskan
Chef o' Doom & Doom Knight Major

Dragonfable Account : 36303032

PostSubject: Gengkiskan: The Rise of Greatness   Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:23 am

A figure stood silently by the beach in the evening sunlight. He was about 5"9 feet tall, but from the first sight, you can tell he's not a regular human. His whole body is covered by tentacles and somekind of crab-like shell, and he have one arm as a crab pincer. In the other hand, he holds a big, aqueous saber that gives a mysterious blue glow. The figure looks down at the dead bodies of his enemies and their blood seeping down in the sand. In the midst of silence, the figure whisper to himself,

"What have I done?"

15-years ago

Everything starts at the birth of a baby boy. This baby is destined to a great destiny. He will be the one who challenges the greatest powers and changes what we know today for eternity. He will be the ruler over the vast land of Lore and inscribes a new chapter of history into the Book of Lore. The moment this child is born, there is a sudden flash of pure white light in the room. Then the bright light subsided, and there is a pure gold aura surrounding the baby boy. Then, out of nowhere, a voice boomed,

"This boy is destined to greatness. He'll be the ruler over all of Lore and with his power, Lore will never be the same again."

His parents were shocked at first, but they came to accept the fate of their sons.

"If this is his Fate, then it shall be" they said.

So his they named him "Gengkiskan" (Great Leader)

Many years passed since then, and now Gengkiskan is 14 years old. One day, his parents went out to find herbs and medicines in the forest as usual, but they did not return by the dinner time like they do everyday.

"Where can they be?" Gengkiskan ponder to himself.

The next morning, he receive the news that his parents were killed by some bandits when they accidentally run into the bandits while trying to collect herbs. The bandits killed his father and mother cruelly. They robbed even the little-hard earned money his parents have. A hunter was on the lookout for some rabbits when he run into the body of Gengkiskan's parents.

When Gengkiskan sees his parent's body, he bellow, "Dad, Mom! Why why why!!! Why did it needs to be you! What about us! What about Me and Maria. Who is going to take care of us? Boo hoo hoo", in his whole life, he neve have cried so hard until now. The hunter that found his parent's bodies hand him something,

"Here, I found this along with your mother's body."

In his hand is a silver-oval pendant with some word etched on it. Gengkiskan is at a shock for words. The pendant is a special gift that he and his younger sister, Maria, had made for their mother on her birthday. When he thinks of the warmth from his mother's hand that he'll never be able to experience again, he cries even harder than before. He grief his parent's death so much he didn't eat anything for over five days, and spent all of his time crying.

Last edited by Gengkiskan on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gengkiskan

PostSubject: Re: Gengkiskan: The Rise of Greatness   Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:46 am

A year later--

"A year have passed since the incident", pondered Gengkiskan. He couldn't believe that time went so fast. He still feels like it was yesterday that parents pass away.

"Dad, mom, I will take care of Maria as good as I can. I will never let you down."

Now, Gengkiskan, as the big brother, have to take care of his little sister, Maria alone for the past year. He works as hard as he can by becoming a blacksmith apprentice and mining to find enough money to support him and Maria. He believes that his parents' last wish will be that he is being able to take care of Maria instead of them and provides everything for her happiness. When he was thinking about this, his sister Maria walks to him without his notice, and pats him on the back,

"Are you working too hard again, brother? You really needs some rest, your body can't take it any more."

"I'm fine, Maria. I'm your big brother remember? I am the strongest! Oh, and another thing, it'll be good if you can went to the market to buy some fish for dinner."

"Sure, brother, I'll be on my way!"

Gengkiskan looks at his sister turning away and walking toward the market.

"She is so lively, even after all those things happens, but she is still friendly and as strong as ever. It'll be better if she will just express her sadness and cry out to me"

Everyone loves Maria. She is cute, friendly, and always humorous. She always talks to people when she walks past them. The janitor, the baker, the shop keeper, the hunter, she is always nice to everyone.

"I see, you are worried about your sister, eh?" a guy appears out from behind Gengkiskan's back.

"Alex! Why are you even here man? Aren't you should be working for your mother right now?" Gengkiskan replied in surprise.

"Yup, but I sneak out. You see, I really like Maria. She's cute, pretty, and charming in every way. I'm trying to flirt with her. As that you are my best friend, you are surely going to help me, right?"

"Never ever man, and as I tells you, no one mess with my sister."

"Eh? Geng, you're my friend, help me man!"

"NO way, hahaha" Then they joke with each other happily. Eventhough everything is not perfect, but they are going on beautifully. Until one day, everything changes... (To be continued)

Last edited by Gengkiskan on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gengkiskan

PostSubject: Re: Gengkiskan: The Rise of Greatness   Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:36 pm

On a nice, peaceful day, Gengkiskan is walking to the blacksmith to starts his working daily routine, when he suddenly hears the screaming and shouting of the villagers, along with the sound of hoofs coming from outside the village.

"The bandits are coming!" someone shouted, then that man was stabbed by a bandit on horseback.

That starts the panic rush among the villagers. They ran around screaming and asking for their lives to the bandits, but they pay no attention to the poor, helpless villagers.

"Raid every houses and burn them down to the ground. Kill the man and children, and rape the women! Hahaha!!!" the bandit leader commands evilly. The village turns into a mayhem in an instant, chaos were everywhere in the once peaceful village.

"Maria, where are you?" Gengkiskan cries out with worry.

Everywhere around him were set ablaze, cries of terror and desperation filled the atmosphere, and corpses filled the streets. Gengkiskan was gravely searching for his sister, but she was nowhere to be found. He got more and more worry along the time that passes by. What if something happens to his sister? No, it'll be okay, he keeps on telling himself, Maria is a strong girl, she'll be okay. Then, seeing a familiar figure in the distance abruptly stops everything he's thinking about, as that is his sister Maria!

"Maria!" Gengkiskan cries out lovingly to his sister

"Brother!" Maria cries back to Gengkiskan, tears trickling down her cheeks.

They frantically ran to each other, but suddenly, a group of bandits appears out of nowhere and grab hold of Maria.

"Let go of me, let go of me, you bastards!" Maria screams at the bandits, but they grab hold of her even more tightly.

"You dirty bandits! Let her go!" Gengkiskan bellowed feriously and rushed up to the bandit leader, but some more bandits comes out and grab hold of him.

"I see, so you are brothers and sisters? How adorable." The bandit leader said with a sarcastic tone to his voice. "Your sister is quite pretty, wasn't she." He hornily licks Maria on her cheeks. "Then I will rape your sister, and you will be a spectator to this show!"

"NO!!! I WILL KILL YOU, YOU EVIL BANDITS!" Gengkiskan screams in rage, and desperately tries to break free from the bandits' grab.

"You sucker, beat him up, boys." the bandit leader orders. The bandits start to beat Gengkiskan brutally. He can feels the hard punches and kicks break his bone and his insides. He cough out lumps of waste blood and falls down on the earth.

"Please, please stop..." Maria sobbed anguishly at the gaze of her injured brother.

"Stop beating him up, I still want him conscious enough to be able to watch his sister get raped!" the bandit leader ordered. "Now, pretty girl, I'll give u a chance to become a fully grown women before you die!" Then the bandit leader starts to tears her clothes out piece by piece, and before long, Maria was left with nothing covering her body.

"Brother, please help me. Please..." Maria cried terribly. Gengkiskan can only watch his sister get raped helplessly. It may be hours, or minutes, he don't know, when the bandit leader finally stops.

"This girl is really a piece of art." He said crazily. "She's even more beautiful when she desperately cries for help, now I wonder how beautiful she'd be after I kill her!" Then the bandit leader clench Maria's throat and squeeze it.

"Brother, please help me, brother....." Maria plead desperately. She is gasping more and more for her breath. Gengkiskan tries his hardest to stand up, to no avail. Too many of his bones and internal organs have been damaged. He cannot even save himself.

"Brother........" Those were her last words. Then she finally closes her eyes and the last breath of life left her.

"Let's get going boys, we still have other villages to attend to. Hahahaha!" the bandit leader laughs evilly.

"Maria" with his last reserve of energy, Gengkiskan crawls to his sister. She is naked, her skin being pale white. They were covered with cuts and bruises, and her white, slim legs were tainted with blood.

"MARIA!!!!!!!" Gengkiskan screams anguishly at the black sky. Mockingly enough, it started to rain heavily, as if to cry for his sister's death, and his village's destruction.

PostSubject: Re: Gengkiskan: The Rise of Greatness   Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:41 pm

A few days later--

Gengkiskan was walking along a small stream. It was a nice, sunny morning. The gurgling of water and happy chirping of birds filled the air. The air is a bit chilly that day, but all of this didn't bother Gengkiskan at all. He, in his blood-stained and tattered cloth, walk to the stream and drinks the water thirstily. Just as he was drinking, he sees a reflection of his sister on the stream. Then, he cries some more when his memories about his sister and village were triggered. Before his parents died, they've put their trust in him to take care of his sister. He tried his best, but now that his sister is dead, that means nothing.

His parents put their last trust and wish to him, to just take care of his sister, but he totally failed. He was powerless to save his own sister, and he watches his sister got raped and killed, and was unable to do anything. He was powerless, worthless, and insignificant. He couldn't protect his parents, his village, his friend, and most importantly, his own sister, who always trust in him and was always accompanying him when he needs her.

"I should just die. Boohoohooh." Gengkiskan sobbed miserably. In moments like this when he were weak, Maria will always be encouraging him and always stays there for him. Gengkiskan continues to walk up the stream, in a manner without any enthusiasm in living and as if his body was just a flesh vessel while the spirit inside him were crushed beyond imagination long ago. He, you could say, walks and looks as if he was a living corpse, a zombie, not a mortal human. Gengkiskan walks up the stream until it widens up into a wide river. He then, as if in a trance, grabs a big rock, tie it tightly with a rope he found along the way, and ties the other end on his neck. And then he jumps into the river....

Last edited by Gengkiskan on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gengkiskan

PostSubject: Re: Gengkiskan: The Rise of Greatness   Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:17 am

The river water was the color of emerald green and almost-freezing in temperate. Gengkiskan didn't expect it to even be this cold. The sunlight shines through the surface of the water, and it causes the emerald-green water to looks as if they have light rays cutting through them at some point. There were some small marine animals floating close to him, and fish swimming past his sides. Gengkiskan encounter some strange seaweed-like water plants along the way, drifting past him. The more he descends, the darker, more freezing, and even more threatening the water becomes. Gengkiskan gradually lost his consciousness along the way.

Then he woke up lying on a soft ground of sand, "Where is this?" "Heaven?" He question in his mind.

"No, this is my underwater palace" a deep, intimidating voice answered him. It is only now that Gengkiskan starts to see his surroundings. He was in a very big room, more like a hall. Every part of this room was covered with beautifully made carvings, most of them about the fighting between humans in various armors with kraken-like beasts. The ceiling was about two stories high from the floor. There were about six marble pillars supporting the roof, and between the pillars were long sheets of light blue cloth draped sophisticately. To the walls on the left and right were rows of large windows overlooking the beautiful ocean scenery outside. The roof of the room have a huge circular hole on it,he didn't know what is its purpose, but that is probably the hole that he fells through to get into this room.

On Gengkiskan's back was an enormous door made of the same kind of stone that is used to make the pillars and the palace, it is also trimmed with white corals on the rim. In front of him was a magisterial throne, made from some kind of ocean-blue marble and decorated by many different kinds of different corals, creating an array of wild and luxurious colors. A figure starts to form out of the waves. At first the shape wasn't that clear, but its shape got more and more clear over time. After a while, a mysterious man appears sitting on the throne.

"Who are you?" Gengkiskan asks in puzzlement, how can this man even appears out of nowhere? And his instincts told him that this man is not a man that should be messed with.

"My name is Kathool At'choo, the most feared marine beast of all time." he replied calmly, "But shouldn't we talk about you, Gengkiskan?"

"Wait, how did you know my name?" Gengkiskan was perplexed. How can this guy, whatever he is, know his name?

"I have the power to look into people's minds and see through the core of their souls," Kathool replied with a smile, "And I know about your past, the fate of your parents, sister, and village." "I know that you seek revenge of those bandits. If you give me your body, I will lend you my power in return."

"Why, why will you do that?" Gengkiskan was truly baffled now.

"Did you even have to care about those pesky little things? Can't you remember the death of your parents, sister, and fellow villagers? Will you forsake their revenge for a small and unimportant matter like that? Will you, Gengkiskan?"

Kathool was highly persuasive, and Gengkiskan got swayed by his sayings, "Let's do this, Kathool At'choo" he speaks ambitiously, the flame of revenge burning in his eyes.

Inside Kathool's mind, he is thinking, Good, he fell for it. I know this boy is special from the very first time I see him falls through the roof and into my throne room. He have a great destiny to fulfill, and he have great power hidden inside him, even if he doesn't know it. His inner strength plus with my power and experience, and we'll be unmatched. And with his body I'll be able to get to the surface world. I heard rumors that surface girls are cute, must check that out...

Last edited by Gengkiskan on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gengkiskan

PostSubject: Re: Gengkiskan: The Rise of Greatness   Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:52 am

"Good, now we can starts the process of soul transferring." Kathool said, as he walked toward Gengkiskan.

"Are there anything more that I need to do?" Gengkiskan asked in an anxious voice.

"Oh, no, you just stand there where you are, this process is really quite easy." Now Kathool was face-to-face with Gengkiskan. Kathool then place his hand on Gengkiskan's head and focuses all his power to his palm. His hand starts to glow with blue auras of power. Then it all happens in a flash.

Whoosh! Kathool's soul suddenly enters into Gengkiskan's body.

"Arghhhh!" He screams in pain. He can feels Kathool's enormous power gush into his body. Gengkiskan's eyes starts to have blue aura pulsating from them. Then, this starts to happen throughout his body. Before long, his whole body is shining with powerful blue aura. They got brighter and brighter, so bright that the ocean seems to be lit by a miniature sun. Then the aura exploded in an bright explosion.

BOOM! Water splashes around violently, and the shock wave sent out blows every organism near the center of the explosion away yo a very far distance. The explosion was so strong that every life forms in the 500-meter radius is shaken by the force of the explosion, whether undersea or on the surface. Then a tall, thin figure slowly rose out of the waves. The distant figure starts to walk casually to the shore, his feet stepping on the water as if they were compact ground.

When he finally reaches the shore, Gengkiskan speaks softly but firmly, "Today is the beginning of my legend, the legend of Gengkiskan!" His voice was so full of ambition and strength, it causes Kathool's skin to crawl with the same morale and ambition.

Last edited by Gengkiskan on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:50 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gengkiskan

PostSubject: Re: Gengkiskan: The Rise of Greatness   Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:32 am

Gengkiskan is walking silently through a deep, dark forest. The silvery light of the moon creates strange view that makes this forest seems scary, but bewitching at the same time. The dried, dead trees seem to be looking at passerby hungrily. Red and green eyes gaze from their hidings in the bushes, always ready to pounce on anything that could be food. The growl of vicious beasts and undead creatures filled the air. Yes, you probably know it by now, this is the doomwood forest.

"Eh? Where am I anyway?" Gengkiskan looked at his surroundings and asked puzzlely.

"You are back now, Gengkiskan?" a voice asks him in his head, it was Kathool.

"Back? What do you mean by that?"

"Almost right after you received my power, you got absorbed into your own thinking. I tried to contact you several times, but you seems to be in a deep trance. You keep walking on and on until now."

"And where is this place?"

"You expect me to know that? I'm the greatest marine beast, Kathool At'choo. From the word "marine" you can probably guess that I didn't visit the surface world that often. Much less know where on Lore are we."

"I never expected you to be this sarcastic..." Suddenly, a loud, demonic howl filled the air. Out of the bushes appears several werewolves, each one being twice as big as a man and having sanguine, blood-lust eyes.

"These guy seems to be quite strong, what should I do now?" Gengkiskan murmur to himself.

"Never fear, now that you have my power. Not a single of your enemies will be able to withstand your great power. You have the might to crush them all." Then he feels a sword materializes in his hand.

"What is this blade?" Gengkiskan asked while examining it.

"This is my weapon, Shui Miadao. (Great Waterdemon's Saber) It is one of the strongest weaponry of all time, feared throughout the eight seas of Lore. One slash from it can creates giant Tsunamis that can wipe out an entire town. Use it wisely, Gengkiskan, and proves to me that you have the power to wield it." Kathool explained.

"You got it." With that, Gengkiskan launches at his enemies with amazingly high speed. A werewolf tries to punch him down, but Gengkiskan just casually grabs its wrist, and twist it in such a way that loud cracking sounds were heard and the werewolf howls in pain. He then stabs Shui Miadao right into the poor werewolf's heart. It falls down on the earth and never rises again. Gengkiskan's eyes were cold and cruel. They sparks no sign of life in him, as if he was a mindless killing machine.

"So he is a guy with double personality? And this is his other personality?" Kathool thought, "This is getting more and more interesting." Then, dramatic changes starts to happen to Gengkiskan's body. The color of his skin turns to a very pale white color, almost as white as a sheet of paper. His hair's hazel-brown color starts to discolor to white color, starting from the cone until all of his hair is totally white. The last place to change was his eyes. The color of his iris changes to black color, while his pupil turns to yellow color. Gengkiskan looks a bit shocked and surprised with these sudden changes. That gives an opening to the remaining werewolves. They charge straight at him with great ferocity.

Gengkiskan raises his left hand and pointed it at the beasts. They turns into multitudes of white octopus tentacles with yellow suckers. The tentacles bind the two werewolves in the front and keeps them from making any movements. Then he rocketed himself into the air, jumps down at the werewolves, and use the momentum to slices the first werewolf in half. He then grabs the second werewolf's head and smash it on the ground so hard, it creates a small creator on the ground and completely crushes the werewolf's skull. The werewolf's blood oozes out from its skull, and its pink brain is visible from the outside. Some of the werewolves' blood spill on Gengkiskan's face, and that makes him looks even more demonic and deadly in the silence of the dark forest.

The two remaining werewolves are aware that their tasty prey is not an edible one. They starts to turn to the opposite direction and run for their lives. Too late. The status of the hunter and the hunted are exchanged. Gengkiskan leap on the side of a tree. Using the trunk as a base, he springs himself with an inhuman force and rocketed through the air. He stopped just in front of one of the remaining werewolves. Gengkiskan completely caught the werewolf off-guard. It stared at him in shock and amazement, his moves made him look like he appears out of nowhere. He didn't let that chance slipped by him. Gengkiskan slashes at the werewolf with great strength. Its head flew off the werewolf's shoulder, and it falls down to the ground with a loud *Thud*.

The last remaining werewolf run at full speed for its life. It never though that there'd be a day for the werewolf to run for its life, especially from a human. To the werewolves and other creatures of the night, human were just weak creatures that were their food. But this human was something different. He slaughter those werewolves easily, without even breaking a sweat. With the blood stained on the human's face, garment, and blade, he was far more horrendous than any other creatures it have ever known. Just a glance from the human causes sends a chill down its spine, and the werewolf's fur puffs up uncontrollably. Before it could think or do anything, the werewolf instinctively runs for its life. It ran on and on for a very long time. Finally, when the werewolf's energy runs out and it is sure even that human cannot follow it until here, the werewolf stopped to rest. That was its biggest mistake.

"So, can we finally stop this game of tag?" Gengkiskan speaks casually as he walks out from behind the dead tree trunk. As if by teleportation, he appears right before the werewolf. He pierces his bare hand into the werewolf's chest, and grab hold of its still-beating heart. He then pull it out of the werewolf's chest and crush it under his iron grip. All of this happens in a flash. The werewolf's lifeless body tumble on the ground. The once-noisy forest is now completely silent. The creatures of the forest have seen the bloody massacre, and they were plain afraid. The aura that was omitted from Gengkiskan's body was so freezing and tenebrous that he was almost like the embodiment of death itself. All of a sudden, Gengkiskan's vision started to get blur. He staggered for a few steps, but stumble and fell unconscious on the ground.....

PostSubject: Re: Gengkiskan: The Rise of Greatness   Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:00 am

"Now, where am I again this time?" Gengkiskan pondered as he woke up on the cold, dirt floor. Then memories started to flush into his head, the memory of his encounter of the werewolves, and the massacre he have done. He remembered that after the contact with the werewolves, he suddenly felt a surge of coldness and cruelty in his heart, and a beast-like intention to kill infested upon him. He can only remembers red flashes of blood, and his body moves primarily by its instincts.

"Kathool, did you the one who's responsible for the things that happens in Doomwood?"
Gengkiskan asked in a lost voice.

"No, your intention to fight taps into my power and advances your monstrous form, but I didn't do anything other than that." Kathool didn't tell him about the presence of Gengkiskan's another personality. No, not yet, thought Kathool, this can works in his favor in the future. After that along the walk, Gengkiskan was silent all the way. He was deep in though about his fight with the werewolves. Kathool said he didn't do it, so what could be behind that? And will he someday be engulfed by that raging soul inside his body? He never knows...

Then suddenly, a group of men on horseback sped along the way. "Move, move move, move out of the way!" they shouted to Gengkiskan. He dodged them by an inch before their horses thundered past where he used to be standing. Strangely, something struck Gengkiskan. All of the men have tattoos on their faces. And the tattoo seems very familiar to him, but he couldn't remember where he would have seen it.

Gengkiskan walks on and on, until he reaches a small town. Finally, time to get something for my hungry stomach, I haven't eaten in days, he though. But when he got the full sight of the town, he stared at it in horror. The small town was ablaze with scorching flames. Houses were burned and villagers run everywhere, screaming for their lives. Cries of terror and agony filled the very air. Gengkiskan then saw some of the men with tattoos on their face running after the villagers. They killed the helpless villagers, some of them even raping women. Suddenly, memories started to flooded into Gengkiskan's brain. The cries of his friends and neighbors, his sister getting raped, and how his village burned down. Those tattoo are the signs of that gang of bandits, the signs that the bandit leader and his men have on their appearance that night.

"You, you!!!" Gengkiskan screams with matchless animosity. His eyes were blood-shot, and his pulse went so fast his skin seems like there are worms crawling under it. Several white octopus tentacles with yellow suckers starts to breaks out from his back. They lash out ferociously, as if they were hungry for the essence of blood.

"Ahh!!!!" several bandits scream in pain as the tentacles bind around them and gradually crushes their bones and suffocates them. Some of the daring bandits attempt an attack on Gengkiskan, but the tentacles just wrap around their necks and broke their neckbone. Gengkiskan then uses his tentacles to tear the remaining of the bandit's body in halves.

"Monster!!!" the remaining bandits cried in fear and ran away from Gengkiskan as fast as they could. Too late. Gengkiskan moves so fast he looks almost like a streak of white. He appears in front of a bandit and uses his pincer hand to crushes the bandit's throat. He then sends his octopus tentacles to go after the other bandits. The tentacles strike the bandits with unimaginable velocity and pierce through them, leaving a huge hole in their chest. Now there are only one bandit left. The bandit ran with all the energies that he had, but it still was not enough. Gengkiskan's tentacles enslave him and they pull him toward Gengkiskan.

"Please, please let me go." the bandit begs pathetically.

"Tell me, where is your bandit hideout?" Gengkiskan question with a voice as cold as steel.

"A.. a little bit north from here, in a big cave shaped like the mouth of a tiger!" "Please spare me!" He begged with a shaky voice.

"Now that I've known the location of your hideout, you are no more use to me." Gengkiskan replied with a murderous tone. Even before the bandit could blink, Gengkiskan summons Shui Mia Dao and chop him to countless pieces. The blood is stained all over Shui Mia Dao, but Gengkiskan doesn't seems to care about it. He walks toward the direction of the bandit lair silently, his eyes filled with darkness so ominous that there seems to be no bottom to it.

PostSubject: Re: Gengkiskan: The Rise of Greatness   Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:52 am

Not before long, he reached the deep part of the woods. There were vines everywhere, and the atmosphere dampens greatly. Gengkis, with ease, slices the vines in his way and continue on his path. His footsteps made a soft trotting sound with the quagmire, slight and always ready for action. He saw some smoke puffs from the distance, and quickly rushed to investigate it. He concealed himself behind a bush and gaze at the surrounding infront of him. A big, cave, with a tiger mouth-shaped entrance loomed above. The jagged stalactites hanging from the opening of the cave visualizes the hollow to look like the mouth of a roaring tiger. It’s the bandit lair! Around the entrance are some small tent-like encampments. They are filled with bandits, wandering around doing various businesses. Many of them are sharpening their weapons, and looked battle ready. Some others are preparing food from the animals they’ve hunted and enjoying themselves, laughing menacingly at each other. The sight alone was enough to enrage Gengkiskan.

“Kathool, are you ready?” he whispered quietly.

“As ready as you are, my friend.” Kathool replies with a sly grin.

Gengkiskan slowly roses up from his hiding place and strides firmly toward the bandit gathering. He seems at ease from his walking style and pace, but the aura around him teemed of death and darkness. The balefulness of his presence alone makes the humid air around him freezes. It is not before long before a bandit detected his presence.
“Who are you to intrude on our ground? Speak!” a bandit shouted out to Gengkiskan. He was only greeted by the uttering silence. By now, several bandits have come to known of his presence, but none of them dare start an attack to him. By now, the ominousity around Gengkiskan have increased immensely. It was as if his body is covered in a shroud of darkness, made from pure evil and hatred. Just looking at him strikes fear into the bottom of the bandits’ hearts, and they froze at their place, unable to do anything to this “intruder”. The nightmarish trance was broken by a young, blood-thirsty bandit.

“Dieeeee!!!” he roars with great vigor and rushes toward Gengkiskan. Without a moment of hesitation, he dodged the bandit’s mace and stabs his blade through the man’s heart. Red blood spilled all over the place, some of it stained on Gengkiskan’s body. Now, his blood-stained face and body envisages that of a devil. The slaughter begins from there. Several other bandits spring from behind Gengkiskan, trying to take him out by surprise. Sorry, but no such luck. He ends them with a quick sabre slash to the chest. The bandits fell down with a soulless thud. From seeing their friends getting cut down so easily, the rest of the bandits assume more caution toward this mysterious stranger. They stood there, both side staring at the other as if they lose gaze of the other, they will pay the penalty with their life. The only sounds that may break the maddening silence are the rustles of leaves among the trees.
Crunch! Suddenly, all the silence is lost. The eerie sounds of the wind are replaced by blades clashing and cries of pain and agony. At this moment, Gengkiskan is surrounded by a huge gang of bandits, blocking him in all directions and eliminating all of his escape paths. Not like he will ever need one. (at least they didn’t know that)
“Geng, even for you, this will be a really tough situation.” Kathool quickly reminded him, “Time to start tapping more of my power?”
“Seems like the situation demands that, Kath.” replied Geng. When he think of that, Gengkiskan seems to suddenly know what to say. “Oh, the great Kathool Adept, grant me your blessing of strength and power, so I may lay vengeance upon my enemies!” he chant the entirety of the spell in a mythical tone, and ending it with a thundering shout. What followed after could hardly be described in words. Gengkiskan clearly display his enormous difference in power against the gang of bandits. He moves with such a blind speed that, the bandits could only catch a glimpse of white before collapsing on the ground. His moves were deadly precise, each hit landing on important parts of the body and guarantees death with it. His blades slice through the bandit like knife through butter, some bandit not even knowing what had hit them until it was too late. And each time Gengkiskan swings his sword, he paints the land with a brilliant shade of red. In just a few minutes, the gang of bandits

PostSubject: Re: Gengkiskan: The Rise of Greatness   

Back to top Go down

Gengkiskan: The Rise of Greatness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
We are the Dark Knights! :: The Library-